2014 NW Scale Hydroplane Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good Rick. You basically nailed it except you didnt have the rules in front of you to help you out. I am used to 6 lap heats like I think that you are.

A jump is not an extra lap. They just haven't started yet. In the Pacific Northwest, they run 5 lap heat races. I went brain dead for one lap as I am used to six official laps. I made them run 6 counted laps after the jump rather than 5 counted laps after the jump. My bad.

I owe you a frosty beverage the next time I see you.

Thanks, Al Waters

Very good Rick. You basically nailed it except you didnt have the rules in front of you to help you out. I am used to 6 lap heats like I think that you are.

A jump is not an extra lap. They just haven't started yet. In the Pacific Northwest, they run 5 lap heat races. I went brain dead for one lap as I am used to six official laps. I made them run 6 counted laps after the jump rather than 5 counted laps after the jump. My bad.

Thanks, Al Waters
I will look forward to it some day... How's retirement treating you?

Thanks, Al Waters
Lucky nobody died on the extra lap.
default_rolleyes.gif
Still a great video
default_cool.png
Ps, bet fuel cells were running on E

Thanks Rick............. I will add that race to my list and see what I can do.

Thanks,

Al Waters

Dig the 1/8th Oberto out of the 'Bone Yard' and come play. Diners, Drive Ins and Dives - FOREVER !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Back