**** 2014 IMPBA NITRO NATIONALS!! ****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw03mtr6uOg
default_biggrin.png

I've updated the race entries adding a few mail in entrants on Rcracingevents. We are dropping E Mono, so I will be contacting those entrants to either drop or step up an engine size.

Entries have closed 202 boats,we should be able to have a little open water each day.Tee shirts available on another thread,Banquet will be inside and there will be no raffle.ALL ITEMS donated will be given away,you just need to be registered and be there each morning at 9:00 for the short drivers meeting. All big ticket items will be given away at the banquet. A complete list of sponsors is forthcoming soon as the monies are collected. Anyone needing anything can call my cell 812-760-8036 keep this number in case you get lost or have problems. Tents may be setup Monday afternoon Controlled open water will be run by class or engine size as needed. B-sport and thunderboat drivers your motors will be inspected eyeball only thunderboat and go no go B-Sport boats. I cant find my go no go but will get one somewhere,Remember this is a NATIONAL EVENT IMPBA rules are in effect. Dont show up with open nitro pipes as you will be dinged. more to come get your stuff ready to have fun and enjoy friendly competition...

Entries have closed 202 boats,we should be able to have a little open water each day.Tee shirts available on another thread,Banquet will be inside and there will be no raffle.ALL ITEMS donated will be given away,you just need to be registered and be there each morning at 9:00 for the short drivers meeting. All big ticket items will be given away at the banquet. A complete list of sponsors is forthcoming soon as the monies are collected. Anyone needing anything can call my cell 812-760-8036 keep this number in case you get lost or have problems. Tents may be setup Monday afternoon Controlled open water will be run by class or engine size as needed. B-sport and thunderboat drivers your motors will be inspected eyeball only thunderboat and go no go B-Sport boats. I cant find my go no go but will get one somewhere,Remember this is a NATIONAL EVENT IMPBA rules are in effect. Dont show up with open nitro pipes as you will be dinged. more to come get your stuff ready to have fun and enjoy friendly competition...

Mike Thats awesome and thats the way I remember races/auctions being done before the pay to play raffles. Specifiaccly remember Driftwood and Celina handing out stuff all day everey heat.. Very Cool

[SIZE=28pt]2014 NITRO NATS SPONSORS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]AA engines[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]Nova Rossi USA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]AquaCraft Models[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]CMB Crapshooter Boats[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]Virginia Craftsman[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]IMPBA D-1 40 Mono[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]IMPBA D-4 sport 40 in memory of Joe Krakty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]Graff Motorsports [/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]Performance Refinishing[/SIZE]

Gokart nite Wednesday nite at 7 post up if you wanna be the Steve Kinser or slammin Sammy of karting

Back