**** 2014 IMPBA NITRO NATIONALS!! ****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got here a short while ago after a thankfully uneventful drive home. We would also like to give a big Thank You to the Evansville club who, as always, made our time there fun and enjoyable, while dealing with the heat and humidity. I of course have to be particularly happy with the prizes given out at the banquet and also the contents of the blue cup. Very tasty.

Those who couldn't be there missed an excellent Nitro Nationals.

Thanks very much.

Olly & Rissa

Thanks Eville club for yet another great race. Hey Terry Keely people like you make this HOBBY!! FUN !! Thanks
Thanks, we had the fun meter pegged all week!

Guess that driver of yours decided to stay with Team Bowden eh? The private jet was in St. Louis at 10am but he was no where to be found...
default_mellow.png

Thanks to the Evanville crew for hosting another great event. Special thanks to Pete for the extra help with the Transmitter battery.

Alan

Thanks Eville club for yet another great race. Hey Terry Keely people like you make this HOBBY!! FUN !! Thanks
Thanks, we had the fun meter pegged all week!

Guess that driver of yours decided to stay with Team Bowden eh? The private jet was in St. Louis at 10am but he was no where to be found...
default_mellow.png
Yah my crew chief just wouldn't let me go he bumped the offer late last night sorry Terry!
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_tongue.png

Thanks to the River City Club for hosting the Nats - this was one of the best we had been to since starting in this fun hobby 30+ years ago.

Tom & Cindy

Latest posts

Back