2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOD B Tunnel 01, Britton, Bill DSM DSM 02, Crawford, Mike DSM DSM 03, Culhane, Mike DSM DSM 04, Drake, Ron DSM DSM 05, Duncan, Corey DSM DSM 06, Duncan, Jimmy DSM DSM 07, Flynn, Kris DSM DSM 08, Gilbert, Don DSM DSM 09, Halbrehder, Jay DSM DSM 10, Halbrehder, Mic DSM DSM 11, Junker, Shawn DSM DSM 12, Junker, Zack DSM DSM 13, Lewellyn, Bobby DSM DSM 14, Minassian, Matthew DSM DSM 15, Mongar, Gene DSM DSM 16, Otto, John DSM DSM 17, Premo, Randy 87 84 18, Ratoff, Ron DSM DSM 19, Spencer, Brad DSM DSM 20, Stebbins, Robin 69 73 21, Whiddon, Jeff
Stock B Tunnel 01, Connelly, Jeff DSM DSM 02, Crawford, Mike DSM DSM 03, Culhane, Mike DSM DSM 04, Drake, Ron 84 82 05, Duncan, Corey DSM DSM 06, Duncan, Jimmy DSM DSM 07, Flynn, Kris DSM DSM 08, Greene, Andy DSM DSM 09, Halbrehder, Jay 63 65 10, Halbrehder, Mic 63 65 11, Hellwig, Mary DSM DSM 12, Johnson, Jeni DSM DSM 13, Junker, Shawn DSM DSM 14, Junker, Zack DSM DSM 15, Lewellyn, Bobby DSM DSM 16, Minassian, Matthew DSM DSM 17, Mongar, Gene DSM DSM 18, Otto, John DSM DSM 19, Premo, Randy DSM DSM 20, Spencer, Brad DSM DSM 21, Stebbins, Robin 69 73 22, Whiddon, Jeff

If they are not the most jam packeded classes full of absolute race winning contenders then I don't know what is!

This will be a good race and see who is 1st it will be something
default_rolleyes.gif

Stan did you ever find a 40 tunnel yet?
Umm...Uhh...kind of???
default_smile.png
I think I have something that should be raceable. Just got to get some time on the wheel,I am a Green Horn when it comes to Racing an outboard. I have driving the Atwells boat here and there,I guess it is time to bust that Outboard Racing Cherry . I cannot think of a better race to do it at...besides maybe the WTC. It will be interesting racing the Tri-Oval. Guess we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now rumor has it...and I heard it from a very reliable source myself, that if Stan Simpson is going to the Herb Stewart Challenge and race an Outboard...the "NEW" NR/Thor guy will enter the race and come play with us minion's. I hope the rumor's are true,he is one of the few that have not entered. The Aussie's are even making the long trip to come and race...NEXT
default_dry.png

Now rumor has it...and I heard it from a very reliable source myself, that if Stan Simpson is going to the Herb Stewart Challenge and race an Outboard...the "NEW" NR/Thor guy will enter the race and come play with us minion's. I hope the rumor's are true,he is one of the few that have not entered. The Aussie's are even making the long trip to come and race...NEXT
default_dry.png

Stan, you have no idea....
default_wink.png
Most of these guys will be in Charleston next month so they will get a shot then. I always help Kentley with the SAWS so I am out on this one. I had a great shot at making it until the date was changed, but I understand they had no choice if Kris was going to run these guys. I will see them at the Fall Nats. How about you, coming to Fall Nats? Enter that 40 tunnel there. One thing you will find out, the tunnel heads are a competitive bunch for sure!!!

default_dry.png

Stan, you have no idea....
default_wink.png
Most of these guys will be in Charleston next month so they will get a shot then. I always help Kentley with the SAWS so I am out on this one. I had a great shot at making it until the date was changed, but I understand they had no choice if Kris was going to run these guys. I will see them at the Fall Nats. How about you, coming to Fall Nats? Enter that 40 tunnel there. One thing you will find out, the tunnel heads are a competitive bunch for sure!!!
So what you are saying, is that because of me, you cannot make this race?
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

We will be at the Fall Nats for sure,but will already be busy enough with 5 boats. So I would not be able to race the 45 Tunnel. Plus my dad does not know about the 45 Tunnel yet. I figured I would give him another month before I break the news.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back