2013 New Riggers, Let's see um!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that gas twin is like looking into the future , amazing boat , nothing goes faster for such a small amount of fuel...period

nitro and lipo , is such a huge cost IN mph/dollar , is just a joke compared , i love high nitro even with its expence , and i love expensive electric , but i can appreciate the small upkeep of such an amazing idea in a gas twin

congrats , that is a sexy thing, just in love with the idea

Jason Voros
LOL. The ONLY thing cheaper about building a gass twin is the fuel it runs on. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya, buck! i'm putting together a new to me hurricane gas rigger. not a twin, but more$ than my .21 nitro- no matter what class. almost ready for the water. still need collett, fuel bag, flex shaft & tyndall fin. i'll get pics up somehow........

New gas twin.........Cowl is at Don Ferrette shop to be painted. Greg, Gonna mix up the gas and nitro twins at Muncie! I know it's not nitro powered, but don't worry....I will keep up.

John
Store bought or home built hull?

I hear ya, buck! i'm putting together a new to me hurricane gas rigger. not a twin, but more$ than my .21 nitro- no matter what class. almost ready for the water. still need collett, fuel bag, flex shaft & tyndall fin. i'll get pics up somehow........
I agree on that! Built a gas mono for 2012 and way more expensive than any of my .21 boats. Gas is not all that when it comes to $$$.

New gas twin.........Cowl is at Don Ferrette shop to be painted. Greg, Gonna mix up the gas and nitro twins at Muncie! I know it's not nitro powered, but don't worry....I will keep up.

John
That is A nice Rigger John!! What shaft are you running?

hi all

my two new riggers for 2013 built buy myself and painted in base over clear finish

45 vac and 91 vac twin enjoy

cheers rick

DSCF3304.JPG

DSCF3305.JPG

DSCF3309.JPG

DSCF3317.JPG

DSCF3320.JPG

Freinds, here are some pictures of my new .12 design. Some of you may remember a year or so ago when I bought that awesome Wing Ding and and stated that I wanted to design a boat with a similar "feel". Some of the design points on this new .12 that remind me of the "good old days" are the long nose on the center section, the curved sponson tips, swoopy front sponson "tails", full rear sponsons, and arched tub top. Like all of my designs, there are very few straight lines.

The really great news about this boat is that Mike from ML Boatworks is going to offer it as one of his fantastic laser cut kits!!!!

Glenn

.12 hydro #1.JPG

.12 hydro #2.JPG

.12 hydro #3.JPG

.12 hydro #4.JPG

Freinds, here are some pictures of my new .12 design. Some of you may remember a year or so ago when I bought that awesome Wing Ding and and stated that I wanted to design a boat with a similar "feel". Some of the design points on this new .12 that remind me of the "good old days" are the long nose on the center section, the curved sponson tips, swoopy front sponson "tails", full rear sponsons, and arched tub top. Like all of my designs, there are very few straight lines.

The really great news about this boat is that Mike from ML Boatworks is going to offer it as one of his fantastic laser cut kits!!!!

Glenn
Good looking rigger.i really like the sponsons..when will the kit be available

Glenn
Good looking rigger.i really like the sponsons..when will the kit be available

It was very nice of Glenn to offer this to me. He is still finalizing things on his end. Then he is going to either ship me a hull, or templates (not sure yet how he will handle that), and I will have to get them drawn up and ready for laser work. Not sure of the turn around time yet, but one of us will let the guys here know when its ready! Mike Luszcz, www.ml-boatworks.com

Freinds, here are some pictures of my new .12 design. Some of you may remember a year or so ago when I bought that awesome Wing Ding and and stated that I wanted to design a boat with a similar "feel". Some of the design points on this new .12 that remind me of the "good old days" are the long nose on the center section, the curved sponson tips, swoopy front sponson "tails", full rear sponsons, and arched tub top. Like all of my designs, there are very few straight lines
yes, very nice mix of retro+ current design. Be nice if you could develop larger formats (ie. 45, 67/80, etc.,...).
This reminds me that I have a brand-new never-opened Prather Piranha that I hope to build soon. I purchased it back-in-the-day (like 1989), directly from Prather Products, and never got around to completing it, I was busy running other boats. I came close to listing it on eBay recently but, like you, I really love the lines on these old-school designs like this. I'm gonna run a current engine (Picco P45R Blue-head).

Freinds, here are some pictures of my new .12 design. Some of you may remember a year or so ago when I bought that awesome Wing Ding and and stated that I wanted to design a boat with a similar "feel". Some of the design points on this new .12 that remind me of the "good old days" are the long nose on the center section, the curved sponson tips, swoopy front sponson "tails", full rear sponsons, and arched tub top. Like all of my designs, there are very few straight lines
yes, very nice mix of retro+ current design. Be nice if you could develop larger formats (ie. 45, 67/80, etc.,...).
I have a brand-new never-opened Prather Piranha that I hope to build soon. I purchased it back-in-the-day (like 1989), directly from Prather Products, and never got around to completing it, I was busy running other boats. I came close to listing it on eBay recently but, like you, I really love the lines on these old-school designs like this. I'm gonna run a current engine (Picco P45R Blue-head).
David, yeah if everything works out like I hope, there is a good chance to will design a "Texan Classic" .21 and 45 boat and if Mike is interested then maybe kits will be available for those as well.

Glenn

I have a brand-new never-opened Prather Piranha that I hope to build soon. I purchased it back-in-the-day (like 1989), directly from Prather Products, and never got around to completing it, I was busy running other boats. I came close to listing it on eBay recently but, like you, I really love the lines on these old-school designs like this. I'm gonna run a current engine (Picco P45R Blue-head).
David, yeah if everything works out like I hope, there is a good chance to will design a "Texan Classic" .21 and 45 boat and if Mike is interested then maybe kits will be available for those as well.

Glenn
Glenn, I have been interested in adding quality running riggers to the lineup for a year or so now, but my lack of knowledge in them has forced me to just stay away. I have felt that if I cannot offer a rigger that will compete against the other quality hulls out there then I would rather not do it, so I didn't! I am very interested in any size you are looking to do. We can get these great designs in laser cut format and everyone will benefit! Mike

Glenn
That would be awesome !!

Glenn
Nice looking boat Glenn!

Glenn
Man that is bad ass !! Innovation through inspiration !!

Back