2012 RC Boat Calendars - Need some pics!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Ross

Hey Guys,

I am in process of putting together another round of calendars like I did last year.

Still need to get some more photos as I have not finalized anything yet and need some FE as well as Gas photos if I use the ones submitted I will most likely be giving a free calendar to the people who's photos I use.

Would like some action shots and close ups of the boats if possible please post here if you have some that you think stand out from the crowd!! I will let you know if I want to use them or not and please make sure they are or you have a high resolution version as they will be printed 8.5x11 for the calendar to be 11x17 when open.

I need to finalize these in next 2 weeks to print them in time for the new year.

I will also update everyone when they are ready for purchase and start a new thread or if anyone is interested feel free to post here also and I will make a list.

I am making 1 for GAS boats only & 1 for FE boats only so state which one you would want.

THANKS!!

Back