2011 U-7 Valken 1/8 scale FE build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet looking build Don , I think you have a guy down their that can autograph it when your done lol.

Tim K

Yeah make does excellent work hes so **** busy though. unfortunately I pissed mike off tyring to rush him to do a pak for me like an idiot. Oh well maybe one day since he lives only 2 hours from me I can mend it.

No More Albert Lee Huh?
Nah. As much as I like that boat's color scheme (my riggers are sublime, black and white) the thought of another fluorescent neon colored boat just wasn't sitting well with me as those types of colors are basically impossible to touch up correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

What is the weight on the bare hull?

Thanks
don't know to be honest
Ok, just curious as to how it compares to a glass boat. I would think that it is pretty close to being the same.
Hadn't been able to do too much to it this week since I'm on call and working all day tomorrow on a special data center project but hope to start wet sanding for the epoxy primer this weekend on at least the hull. I'll see if I can get some kind of weight # on it but it does feel comparable to a 'glass boat. B)

Ah, a fellow network\systems administrator. I'm on call next week. The boat hobby is a nice balance to a job that keeps you in front of the comptuer all day long. Cheers :)

Ah, a fellow network\systems administrator. I'm on call next week. The boat hobby is a nice balance to a job that keeps you in front of the comptuer all day long. Cheers :)
Actually I am a senior building engineer and that entails wearing many hats including overseeing a fire panel upgrade to a mission critical state data center. Gonna be a loooooong day tomorrow.............. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
An other super scale by Don. Heavy plastic bags of sand I use to secure the hull through the build.

Looks like some more record will fall. :~}

Nails

Back