*** 2011 Atlanta Spring Nationals - Save The Date ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The Atlanta Model Boaters are pleased to announce we will be hosting the 2011 Spring Nationals on April 16th and 17th. Open water will be held on Thursday the 14th (from 5PM until dark) and on Friday the 15th (all day). The entry form for the event will be released in early January.

Please plan to enter early as the race has historically filled up very fast. We typically end up with somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 drivers and 300 boats. VERY competitive Nitro and Gas racing in all classes.

The AMB's will also be hosting the following events during the 2011 race season.

- Atlanta Grand Prix July 16th & 17th

- Atlanta Gas Champs August 20th & 21st

We sincerely appreciate the support you have shown in the past for the Spring Nats. We hope to make the 2011 event one to remember!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar its is Great to see your Club planning for 2011 Racing.. Has the CD been determined for this event?

Lamar its is Great to see your Club planning for 2011 Racing.. Has the CD been determined for this event?
Joe- as per the rules the CD (and co-CD's if any) needs to be listed on the official IMPBA race sanction application so I'm sure the AMB club will have that in order before the flyer goes out . B)

Joe- as per the rules the CD (and co-CD's if any) needs to be listed on the official IMPBA race sanction application so I'm sure the AMB club will have that in order before the flyer goes out . B)
I prolly know the answer, but will we see you at this years event?

Will there be any FE classes offered at the Spring Nats Mr. Huff? I'd love to come down and owe Doug a trip down to Atlanta.

I prolly know the answer, but will we see you at this years event?
That all depends on 2011 record trial dates as there are 2 spring events I plan on attending. B)

Don,

the old saying,

kill 2 birds with 1 stone,

i could kill 3 birds with 1 stone,

Huntsville record trials first weekend in April,

VA record trials second weekend,

and Atlanta race third weekend,

god, dont think the wife will be happy about that :lol:

regards Aaron

Don,

the old saying,

regards Aaron
Are you coming over to Huntsville in April, Aaron?

Don,

the old saying,

regards Aaron
Are you coming over to Huntsville in April, Aaron?

Aaaron, We are also having a race in Huntsville, Two weeks after Atlanta. Doc

Back