2009 World OB Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

Will classes running mains be determined by number of boat entrys same as this year?

Thanks

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
John,
Will classes running mains be determined by number of boat entrys same as this year?

Thanks

Grim

We have not discussed it at this point but are open to suggestions. However, I will note it makes no sense to me having an A/B main format for a class with less than 24 boats, and that is 3 full heats of 8 boat heats. 32 was the determining number for the past race. We had some classes with 12-15 boats in it. Just delays the race from ending. Maybe 24 would be a better number, I honestly do not know.

Repeat, we are open to suggestions. Reply here (best way for all to see for open discussions) or to my e mail of [email protected]

planning on it Jenni! Would be great to catch up with y'all wierd accented people ;)

Maybe Electric Tunnels will be on the cards also? (one class anyway)

planning on it Jenni! Would be great to catch up with y'all wierd accented people ;)
What do you mean.. I taught you how to speak like a real backwoods kid. See yall next year. jeni

Oh

Forgot to tell you I am racing my own boat now. Two races so far and two first place wins. Don't ask for details..ha ha And yes I did go into the lake on my first win, it makes no difference to a bunch of grown men that you can not swim. That is why they make lifejackets. I will email pic. You will get a good laugh. jeni

It also makes no difference to grown men that you are a girly. You can be on the wrong end of the Smack Talk too! I say beginners luck! Hahahaha. :lol:

Welcome to the forum. :p

Kris,

At least one FE class (best chance of a fair number running) and maybe another is a very real possibility. Someone needs to take the ball and run with it to get support for it and the entries. Maybe you?

The Open class may not be there at next year's race. It was a strong suggestion from many boaters at the last race. Time will tell. So the FE class(es) must to be able to stand on their own to ensure they run.

John

It also makes no difference to grown men that you are a girly. You can be on the wrong end of the Smack Talk too! I say beginners luck! Hahahaha. :lol:
Welcome to the forum. :p
OK Mark

Remember I can smack talk with the the best of them.. Just because I was the only boat left in my first race and beat a kid and a old lady in my second doesn't mean it was beginners luck.... I earned a new name in NC last month. "Bouy Baby" I believe I might hold the record for bouys ran over with the boat still running in the race. I hit 8 until Deryl made me bring my boat in. He said he ran out of fingers counting the bouys I hit. However after he adjusted the steering on the boat I won the rest of the heats fair and square. Next time you are at the pond I will race you. hope to see you soon...jeni

Wow Jen!.... coming after me on two different threads I'm impressed. Ohhhh you better hope that "old lady" that you mentioned is not on here. :lol:

So, Deryl ran out of fingers. Did you tell him to use his thumbs? :eek:

at least he didn't have to drop his pants, to count past 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.........

I guess we should not hi jack the thread, John did go to the trouble to post it for everyone. :p

Will not be much longer before we need a '09 tunnel smack talk thread anyway! I know who I am taking aim at. Lock and load! :lol:

Wow Jen!.... coming after me on two different threads I'm impressed. Ohhhh you better hope that "old lady" that you mentioned is not on here. :lol:
So, Deryl ran out of fingers. Did you tell him to use his thumbs? :eek:
His thumbs were busy counting my laps. I am serious about your photo. When you download them to look at you only see a part of boat or none at all. It is like they are too big for screen. When you coming to pond? jeni

Jen.

I think the pic thing has to do with how you have your computer set to read size on screen. They look fine on mine when I click on them.

I was at the pond last Sunday. Will be there for the next meeting which I think is the 29th.

Mark

Jen.I think the pic thing has to do with how you have your computer set to read size on screen. They look fine on mine when I click on them.

I was at the pond last Sunday. Will be there for the next meeting which I think is the 29th.

Mark
I will get Deryl to check settings on this computer. I will be in hospital on 29 th so I will not be there. jeni

Entry???? Who do I get info????

Please refer to Post #1 on this thread. That information is still current and accurate. We intend on getting through the holiday season before the start on crunching the entries into us. That gives ALL racers plenty of time to plan and get their schedules arranged to be attending if desired.

question on 1/4 scale gas class,,can i run a 1/4 scale with 11cc nitro with them?

jul

Latest posts

Back