2008 NAMBA FE Nationals - Get Signed UP!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Hey Guys,

The Devil Mountain Water Boilers have been working hard to get the 2008 NAMBA FE Nationals going and it sounds like it's going to be a great event. They are currently working on making arrangements to possibly have a 2-lap time-trial as well over the course of the event!! If you are into FE, you are not doing yourself justice if you don't attend this event!! It's going to be a GREAT time!

For those of you on the fence, or who don't think they have the equipment, or are otherwise thinking that they can't compete at a "National" level, put those thoughts out of your mind! Last season, one of our new club members showed up for his first race and placed on the podium first time out with his SV27... He went on to race at the Nats and did VERY well, running the SV27 in three different classes!!

For this event, if you have an SV27, you can race it AS IS in the following classes: P-Mono, P-Offshore, SV27... That's THREE classes with ONE boat... one set of batteries... and one HECK of a good time!!

If you are ambitious, you can throw a higher KV motor and appropriate ESC in that same hull, put in a 2S or 6-cell pack, and run it in TWO more classes... N2-Mono and N2-Offshore... I know... I did this at last years Nats and placed on the podium!!

This is going to be a fun event. If you have an interest in having fun, and maybe helping to bring FE back together in NAMBA, please support these guys.... You really won't regret it!

Signup today and come have some fun... Information can be found here: http://www.dmwb.org/nats/main.htm

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, just an update on the 2-lap plans for the NATs.... Randy did talk with Dave B and he is working out the cost and what not. It looks @ this point like we will be a go for Thurs, Fri, and Saturday afternoon 2 lap trials during the NATS....

Fun Fun,

I am looking forward to this event. I should be getting to the pond about 10am ..... 26 hours from now....... Man I have short timer issues here @ work today :D

Fun Fun,

Back