2008 IMPBA INTERNATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
next

Note: Open Sport Hydro is cancelled.

Thanks

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

That deal was MESSED UP..

Jeff sighed both you and him up as Jeff Moore and did not tell us it was you that was the second sign up. That is untill the last seconds before print..

Let me check with Russ but it might be that you are him and he is you and................ :huh:

Rock on

Grim

Hi Mike,

Not real sure how important this is but you have my frequency wrong? I am channel 84, and the sheet say's 85? I don't see any other B hydro on 84 so not really sure if it will make a difference.

Thank You,

Paul

p.s. Are we still gonna have the club shirt days for club prizes?

TO ALL RACERS

A few ground rules for the pits and for parking as requested by the property owner:

A white line will be painted 15ft south of the street behind the hot pits. No tents, trailers, or lawn chairs can be placed in the area between the street and the white line. This area must be kept clear at all times “NO MANS LAND”. The property owner has had complaints in the past from other motel guests that the boaters cross in front of them without looking for oncoming traffic. This area will act as a safety buffer so the other guests can see if someone if someone is trying to walk cross the street.

Another white line will be painted perpendicular to the street on the east end of the pits. The area from this line to the hotel parking lot must also be kept clear at all times.

No parking on the street. You can pull up and unload your stuff but your vehicles

must be moved as soon as possible. There will be plenty room of parking south of the street behind the pits.

No trailers can be parked on the north side of the street except for the scoring trailer.

Thank you for your cooperation and GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Don Brown

Hi Grimracer

What is the running order for what classes on what dates.Like to come down couple of days.

Thanks

Dave Roach

It will be good to meet up with you Dave I'll have my Tuttle Sport 20 there for it's first race in the specialty classes. This Saturday will be it's first time to get wet, hope it works.

Hi GrimracerWhat is the running order for what classes on what dates.Like to come down couple of days.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Thanks Don for posting this information!

Racers who are attending; please take this seriously. The Evansville club has been gracious enough to let us use their race lake and facilities and it is much appreciated! We do not ever want to loose this race site, it is one of the best!!!!

Thanks,

Rw

TO ALL RACERS
A few ground rules for the pits and for parking as requested by the property owner:

A white line will be painted 15ft south of the street behind the hot pits. No tents, trailers, or lawn chairs can be placed in the area between the street and the white line. This area must be kept clear at all times “NO MANS LAND”. The property owner has had complaints in the past from other motel guests that the boaters cross in front of them without looking for oncoming traffic. This area will act as a safety buffer so the other guests can see if someone if someone is trying to walk cross the street.

Another white line will be painted perpendicular to the street on the east end of the pits. The area from this line to the hotel parking lot must also be kept clear at all times.

No parking on the street. You can pull up and unload your stuff but your vehicles

must be moved as soon as possible. There will be plenty room of parking south of the street behind the pits.

No trailers can be parked on the north side of the street except for the scoring trailer.

Don Brown

Controlled open water;

Friday, July 18th and Saturday July 19th.

In order of running.

Sun/Mon July 20th and 21st;

B-Outboard Tunnel

B-Mono

D-Hydro

Sport 40 Hydroplane

E-Outboard Tunnel

E-Mono

F-Hydro

Tues/Wed July 22nd and 23rd;

B-Hydro

D-Outboard Tunnel

D-Mono

E-Hydro

F-Outboard Tunnel

F-Mono

1/8 Scale Hydroplane

Multi-Engine Hydro

Thursday July 24th;

Oval and SAW US-1 time trials

Friday July 25th;

If needed, conclude time trials

Specialty classes begin, 5 rounds total, Fri/Sat;

Junior Class .21

Sport 21 Hydro

B-Sport Tunnel

Open Mono

Open Cat

Banquet Saturday Night!!!!!

Oh yea! Also we have park flyer night, Texas Roadhouse welcome night, plus a bunch of fun to do every day/night!!!!! Lets go racing!!!!

Thanks,

Russ

Hi GrimracerWhat is the running order for what classes on what dates.Like to come down couple of days.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Soooooo excited, can't wait.

Mike Z informed me that the trailers are across the road? Does anyone have any idea how far that will be from the tents?

Is there anywhere I can look at actual pictures of the pond site other than google earth?

Thanks,

Doug

Mike Z informed me that the trailers are across the road? Does anyone have any idea how far that will be from the tents?

Is there anywhere I can look at actual pictures of the pond site other than google earth?

Thanks,

Doug
Trailors are 15 feet off the road,pits are across the street. Guys do it both ways,some pull trailors in far enought to put tents behind them. If your not working out of the trailor id set my tent up on the lake side. Unless your packing a army of boats and equipment its easier to be on the lake side. ere is a pic crude but you can seethat its looking to the drivers stand from the lake...http://rivercityracing.tripod.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=560&linkpath=http://rivercityracing.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/100_1326.jpg&target=tlx_new sorry thats all i have Mike Here is a link to one of our sites an if you look at the photos you can get some idea what it all looks like. Trust me its a great setup

TO ALL RACERS

Don Brown

Thanks guys, E-Ville is one of the nicest sites I've been to, we have to do all we can to support the land owner and the area in general.

Now that I've buttered you up, is there any chance to get a few rail-road ties next to the curb like you did in '06? Was very nice for "curb challenged" rides like mine...

2006_IMPBA_Internats_008__Small_.jpg

This is directly across from the hot pits. Very close. Great pit area!

Rw

Thanks,

Doug

Latest posts

Back