2007 National Outboard Tunnel Championships Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, I got mine today. GEEEEEEZZZ thats a lot of pics. I figured.... Ill pop it into the computer, watch the slideshow and have a beer, after all I just finished mowing the lawn...

Good thing I ran out of beer! I would have been drunk by the time it was over.

Thanks man! Great Shots!!

I will send you a PM, Ive been as busy as a (insert funny saying here) lately and I still need the propshaft.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark , I'll take a set . I will paypal when done with this .

Ed.R

I sent you some paypal a while back, have you had a chance to get mine in the mail?

Mike B

Mike,

Yes, yours and others were sent out Wednesday. It took extra time to get sent out due to having my kids for Spring break. I only get them a few weeks a year, so I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could. A bout of bronchitis didn't help matters either! Few more requests have come in and those will be sent out this weekend.

Mark.

Mark, I got mine today. GEEEEEEZZZ thats a lot of pics. I figured.... Ill pop it into the computer, watch the slideshow and have a beer, after all I just finished mowing the lawn...
Good thing I ran out of beer! I would have been drunk by the time it was over.

Thanks man! Great Shots!!

I will send you a PM, Ive been as busy as a (insert funny saying here) lately and I still need the propshaft.

~James

Gabe,

It is a long one to watch! I'd say at least a 6 pack :lol: Hope you can find a pic or two to use in the IMPBA Roostertail...

If you would, make a copy and get it over to Ronald. I'm certain he'll want to see the pics of his boat in action..

I'll be back at the house on Monday. Will try to get the propshaft out on Tuesday. Currently chasing a skirt :ph34r:

Got mine, good shots Mark, looks like you got about all the Carolina guys, thanks for the shots of my big tunnel. What kind of a snake is that?

mb

Mark,

Would you send me a CD also? We really wanted to go to this race but wasn't able too. Maybe next year. I will send money order tommorrow.

Thanks

Greg Goans

6187W 850S

Claypool IN

Mark,
Would you send me a CD also? We really wanted to go to this race but wasn't able too. Maybe next year. I will send money order tommorrow.

Thanks

Greg Goans

6187W 850S

Claypool IN

Greg,

How are those HTB's working out?

Rusty

Mark,

Thanks

Greg Goans

6187W 850S

Claypool IN

Greg,

Rusty
Hi Rusty,

I have had the 21 out once and it ran pretty good. I was getting impatient waiting on decent weather. It has really been cold up here in Northern Indiana. 45 is about ready to go out and play. Looking forward to this nice weather we are supposed to get.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the pic disc.

Boy,there's alot of great shots there,and no shortage of em :)

Awesome job!

Thanks.

Are you bringing your big gas tunnel to the Fun Run?

I'm working to get mine done,and Mike Crawford might be coming also.

His buddy Chuck wants to come and bring Mike along. Time will tell.

See ya there,

Walt

Mark,

Thanks

Greg Goans

6187W 850S

Claypool IN

Greg,

Rusty
Hi Rusty,

I have had the 21 out once and it ran pretty good. I was getting impatient waiting on decent weather. It has really been cold up here in Northern Indiana. 45 is about ready to go out and play. Looking forward to this nice weather we are supposed to get.
Man I keep forgettn it is not warm everywhere I like here.

Mark,

Thanks

Greg Goans

6187W 850S

Claypool IN

Greg,

Rusty
Hi Rusty,

Man I keep forgettn it is not warm everywhere I like here.
Yea it was about 40 degrees when I was running it. Then we got about 4" snow Saturday. Now today it will be 60. Gotta love this weather!!

Hey mark,

Whats up man? You left before saying goodbye at the race :( HAHAHA

If you can't be bothered sending one out here, I gues I will ask Tim if he has time ;-)

Great to put ANOTHER face to an IW name!!!

Cheers

Kris

I got a CD from Deryl (SCTunnel) and it is sweet! Lots of reat shots to replace the ones we lost :( :blink:

Can't wait to get Marks pictures also, this is one hell of an event that shouldn't be missed...Its great to have people taking lots of pictures to share back with us!

Cheers

Kris

Congratulations Mark for Great Shots, i dont boring to see its all nigth since it arrived 2 weeks ago

Thanks from Venezuela

Hope everyone has their copies by now.

Ed, sent another one out, if you haven't recieved it yet.

Kris, yea, sorry headed out before walking around again for the ??? time to say good bye to all that was there well after all had left..

Greg, it was great racing with ya at Celina.. You HAVE TO make next years WORLDS TUNNEL CHAMPS....

CHEERS....

Back