2007 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Holland Racing"

IMG_0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell and Jack were not intimidated by these two characters (Cody Holland and Dylan Frentzel) winning Sport 21.

IMG_0294.jpg

Gary Moll 2nd in A Hydro.

IMG_0025-1.jpg

Mike Towry and Alfred Lanza G1 Riggers.

IMG_0058-1.jpg

Jeff Tuttle's Sport 20

IMG_0230.jpg

U-883?......hey Al, what happened to Miss Pigeon Poo?

IMG_0054.jpg

Shannon Muth and Mark Grim G1 Sport Hydro's

IMG_0027.jpg

Brenda Terry, winner of C Mono. Did you guys notice her shirt "I drive faster than boys"?

On the back it says "Deal with it"

BF2.jpg

Well here he is gentlemen, the hero to men world wide....Allen Terry"DEALING WITH IT!"

BF3.jpg

BF7.jpg

BF1.jpg

BF8.jpg

BF9.jpg

BF10.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

WEBSITE UPDATES MADE 12/20/06
Check out the special Hotel booking rates and link on the 'Hotel' page.

Directions to Park have been clarified on the 'Site' page in addition to Nearby attractions in San Jose, San Francisco & Monterey listed on the 'Site' page.
Jeff, The scale in your picture looks great. I have been wanting to build or buy that specific scale. Is your boat a wood or fiberglass hull? How does it run? Send me an e-mail,[email protected]

Cassie and Peggy. Peggy and her crew did an incredible job running the radio impound all 8 days!

CP-1.jpg

Jennie and Amy did a lot of work leading up to the Nats with the lovely Priscilla who sold raffle tickets and was also the trophy girl.

girls1.jpg

Ron Buck.....funny guy :lol:

Buck1.jpg

Drivers1.jpg

Holland2.jpg

Lenny and Mike dancing in the pits.

Dancing1.jpg

Past NAMBA President Al Hobbs.

Hobbs1.jpg

Joe, Priscilla and Jesse.

JPJ1.jpg

Hey Gary, the boat races are finally over......lets go play :lol:

Playtime.jpg

And coming out of turn two its a CalCraft, followed closely by a Seadunker and a Seaducer :rolleyes:

dunk.jpg

dunk2.jpg

A shameless plug in an attempt to get a free prop ;)

dunk3.jpg

Hey Glenn; I think Brenda actually won C mono. B mono was won by Justin Hill with a really good looking guy in second. Greg

WOO-HOO!! Can I get a picture with the really good looking guy? :lol:

IMG_0032.jpg

A few Scales testing Friday evening.

Roger Hooks Sr's 87' Eliminator

IMG_0045.jpg

Mark Grim's Miss Houston.

IMG_0059.jpg

Mike McKnight's Miss Circus Circus

IMG_0065-1.jpg

Wish that darn Circus ran that good Saturday as it did Friday night!! Hey Glenn did you have any pics of Alan tossing my kid in for winning A Mono? By the way you can feel free to lose that pic of me and Lenny Blake dancing in the hot pits. I knew that wasn't a good idea.....

Hey Mike, yeah I have a few pics of Preston getting tossed. I'll try and get those up tomorrow.

Sorry, I can't get rid of the dancing picture. It's now part of a historical document right along with the "Wide Boy Racing" application pic :lol:

Latest posts

Back