2005 IMPBA INTERNATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is to bad.. i know that in some of the conversations i have had with member of IMPBA that the dates were set (as long as it worked with the host club) but the host had not yet come forward..

Even though it looks like the dates have overlapped please let it be known that IMPBA has no intentions of raining on APBAs parade. We as model boat racers wish APBA members the best in 2005.

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Sideblues if you see a schedule for APBA in 05 Keep us informed I think the closest them come to me is Missouri during the early Spring..... Maybe I can catch up to you guys in Mo..... I travel a lot to race.... I would like to race with the APBA too. :D Joe.

Will do Joe, Great to have ya if you can make it to one ;)

Guess the point I am try'n to make was the Dist meeting spent quite some time and effort to welcome in racers from other clubs and how can we make this easy for them to do.

APBA was scheduled 30 days prior and dates were posted, so it is unfortunate that the dates coinside for anyone planing to attend both events.

Said and Done....

Gene B)

Gene the 2005 IMPBA Nats dates are the same as 2004 dates. I personally liked it better when Impba Nats fell the week after the 4th of July. But the Push was to get it Posted up Prior to 2005 So Boaters can get the Time Blocked OUT On the Work Calender... Looks like in 2005 the Weekend of July4th..... We can Blow across the lake on the SEADOO`s B)

Hey Joe,

Ditto on the SeaDoo's.....Well JetSki for me, I have been known to break a few ribs on contact with big trees around coves :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene :D

Well guys got tha scoop, Glenn Wisdom Dist 17 Dir contacted Zub directly and both clubs are locked in on current dates by contract with City/County Parks so guess dats it.

Good luck to both Org's with the Nats ;)

Gene B)

Joe W said:
Sideblues if you see a schedule for APBA in 05 Keep us informed I think the closest them come to me is Missouri during the early Spring..... Maybe I can catch up to you guys in Mo..... I travel a lot to race.... I would like to race with the APBA too.  :D   Joe.
77106[/snapback]

Joe,

Send me your e maill. I'll send you the APBA 2005 schedule.

[email protected]

boaterbill said:
Joe W said:
Sideblues if you see a schedule for APBA in 05 Keep us informed I think the closest them come to me is Missouri during the early Spring..... Maybe I can catch up to you guys in Mo..... I travel a lot to race.... I would like to race with the APBA too.  :D   Joe.
77106[/snapback]

Joe,

Send me your e maill. I'll send you the APBA 2005 schedule.

[email protected]

77814[/snapback]

Hey, Bill,

I would like a copy of the 2005 apba events also, I know I am close enough to give it a shot also. My email is kennith61@aol, thanks, Ken

Hi Ken,

Here is the scoop you seek!

Go too:

http://www.apba-rcboating.com/

Once there click Districts then districk 17 then schedual and bingo!!!!!

2005 Season Schedule

District 17

2005 Race Schedule

Date, Race Type, Location

April 30 th & May 1 st

Season Race

Carthage , Mo.

May 21 st & 22 nd

Season Race

Dell City , Ok.

June 11 th & 12 th

District 17 Race

Chanute, Ks.

June 25 th & 26 th

Season Race

Kansas City , Mo.

July 9 th & 10 th

Season Race

Wichita , Ks.

July 29 th thru July 31 st

National Race

Wichita , Ks.

August 27 th & 28 th

Season Race

Chanute, Ks.

September 10 th & 11 th

Season Race

Kansas City , Mo.

September 24 th & 25 th

District Final Race

Wichita , Ks

Stay tuned to the web site as it will keep you informed.

Alan.......

Ken Hildreth said:
Hey, Bill,
    I would like a copy of the 2005 apba events also,  I know I am close enough to give it a shot also.  My email is kennith61@aol, thanks, Ken

77823[/snapback]

I tried attaching it to a post here was unable to do it. I guess , you can print it from the one posted here. But I'll e mail it to you.

htbboats said:
I'll really leave this for  Bill to reply to but I'm told that this is not the first time something like this has been done for the Nats.  I'm told is was done once in Huntsville and in Fla.More details will be out soon on this but anyone will have a chance to be apart of this. It will not be a chosen few.

Mark Hopper

76006[/snapback]

I have to agree with hopper on this one let them put people togrther to run this

event and lets race and have a good time guys. This is not the goverment

and a presidenital election. This is suppose to be fun and enjoyable family

event. The Jackson club done a great job and I commend them.

The IMPBA Board has approved the 2005 Internats bid submitted by the Racers Group for the Jackson TN model boaters site. SO it is on. Make your plans and set your vaction time. Spread the word!

I am putting together a list of companies that might be willing to do some sort of sponsorship for the Internats this year. I have several names already but i do not want to leave anyone out.

If you are interested, Please E mail me your infomation so that I can send you out the information.

Please put in the subject line "Internat Sponsor Info"

Thanks,

Harry G

[email protected]

Thanks everyone i am getting a great response Keep them coming But please send your Mailing info to my e mail address to help me speed this up and not fill up the board here. I will reply to you to let you know that i did recieve it

Thanks For the support

Harry Gerhart

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back