2005 Atlanta Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The December issue of Roostertail in now available over @ IMPBA.NET . I just wanted to make you aware of a couple of changes that took place after the flyer was sent to the IMPBA for publishing. At the request of Jimmy Eddleman (District 13 Outboard Director) E/F OB TUNNEL has been changed to OPEN TUNNEL. If you have any questions about this change please contact Jimmy.

We have also added a TWIN HYDRO SHOOTOUT class for this year's race. Details of the SHOOTOUT format can be found on the revised flyer. Download the revised flyer HERE.

We hope to have the revised version of the flyer posted on the AMB website later this week.

Thanks,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar what is the gas nats race dates going to do to the Atlanta fall race Dates. They are about the same time?????? :huh: Joe.

Joe W said:
Lamar what is the gas nats race dates going to do to the Atlanta fall race Dates. They are about the same time??????  :huh: Joe.
76304[/snapback]

Joe,

Has a firm date been set for the Gas Nats in 2005? I knew they were talking about September, but I haven't seen a firm date. We haven't applied for a sanction for the fall race yet, but we did turn our proposed schedule in to the IMPBA at the close of the season.

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe W said:
IMPBA Gas Nationals Sept  15-18 2005 @ Slidell La  ;)
76380[/snapback]

Joe,

Thanks for pointing out the scheduling conflict. Provided the proposed dates for the Gas Nats stick we will undoubtedly reschedule the Atlanta fall race. I briefly mentioned it to Norman and we are going to try and nail down a new date soon. I will let everyone know once the new date has been decided on.

Thanks,

Lamar

Latest posts

Back