2005 Atlanta Spring Nats T-Shirts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

Hope you like the design...

Shirt Front

Shirt Back

Close-Up of Back Artwork

We will be selling these shirts @ the 2005 Spring Nats in Atlanta, GA on the 23rd and 24th of April! Price TBD... If we have any shirts left over I will be posting information how how to purchase the shirts here on IW...

Later,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
Hope you like the design...

Shirt Front

Shirt Back

Close-Up of Back Artwork

We will be selling these shirts @ the 2005 Spring Nats in Atlanta, GA on the 23rd and 24th of April!  Price TBD...  If we have any shirts left over I will be posting information how how to purchase the shirts here on IW...

Later,

Lamar

91782[/snapback]

VERY cool! I doubt you'll have any left over. :p

Lamar

I need a big boy shirt XXXXL ..... :lol: ;) !!!!!!!!!!

is therre a design for those who don't run twin riggers but wanna shirt as well. Do they come in 3xl if i do have to settle for the one in the pics? Very nice design by the way, the Atlanta guys are doing it up first class so all other clubs should take note and repeat the formula to grow this great hobby of ours!!!!!!

Hey Gang,

I am glad you guys like the design... I racked my brain for a week or two and went through numerous concept designs before finally settling on the one you see above.

There is only one shirt design for the event. The minimum order on multi-color shirts like this from my vendor is 150 shirts... so having two different designs was not a viable option.

The shirts are going to be available in L, XL, and XXL... Don't worry, these shirts run LARGE... I normally wear a L and I could easily fit in a M...

Waterbug, if you need a XXXXL see me at the race and I will cut you a deal on two shirts and you can sew them together! :D

See you guys in a month!!!

Later,

Lamar

Lamar

**** !! :lol: Tell Mom and Dad hello.... They where parked by me at the CMB race... They killed me watching them run those Gas Monos... Ask Mom why she parked the boat on the bank.......you have to turn on the radio before throwing it in !!!! :lol:

waterbug said:
Lamar
**** !! :lol:   Tell Mom and Dad hello.... They where parked by me at the CMB race...  They killed me watching them run those Gas Monos... Ask Mom why she parked the boat on the bank.......you have to turn on the radio before throwing it in !!!! :lol:

91915[/snapback]

Butch,

Actually the problem was remembering WHICH yellow boat you are driving!

Killer shirt Lamar! A great souvenir for this year's race!

-Bobby

Thanks Bobby...

Butch, I'll tell em' hello for you... You should see it when all 4 of us Huff's are in the same Gas Mono heat. We all have identical Yellow and White Microbursts... Makes is tough to tell which boat you are driving... Take your eyes off your boat for one second and you end up beaching it like Mom did. :rolleyes:

Dad can't say anything though, he did it last season in SOWEGA... Almost hit a pine tree! :(

Later,

Lamar

BOBBYH said:
waterbug said:
Lamar
**** !! :lol:   Tell Mom and Dad hello.... They where parked by me at the CMB race...   They killed me watching them run those Gas Monos... Ask Mom why she parked the boat on the bank.......you have to turn on the radio before throwing it in !!!! :lol:

91915[/snapback]

Butch,

Actually the problem was remembering WHICH yellow boat you are driving!

Killer shirt Lamar! A great souvenir for this year's race!

-Bobby

91916[/snapback]

Back