2005 3.5 Wisconsin State Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, last I checked the 3.5 Wisconsin State Championships weren't held in Chicago... :p

And I do still have family in Wisconsin and what a better way to spend a week.. Boat racing!!

TomMoorehouse said:
you comming back to chicago charley?
70409[/snapback]

CHowarth said:
Well, last I checked the 3.5 Wisconsin State Championships weren't held in Chicago... :p  
And I do still have family in Wisconsin and what a better way to spend a week..  Boat racing!!

TomMoorehouse said:
70409[/snapback]

70446[/snapback]

Hi C

Big B is on the money.. sport 40 could happen at our race.. Im sure the pond could handle it.. and we are droping OB hydro... so we will have room for a class.

We should have an idea by weeks end.

Mike

Sounds good... The race is always the first weekend of June, correct? So most likely June 5th, next year?

Grimracer said:
CHowarth said:
And I do still have family in Wisconsin and what a better way to spend a week..  Boat racing!!

TomMoorehouse said:
70409[/snapback]

70446[/snapback]

Hi C

Big B is on the money.. sport 40 could happen at our race.. Im sure the pond could handle it.. and we are droping OB hydro... so we will have room for a class.

We should have an idea by weeks end.

Mike

70448[/snapback]

Charley

Yes, It is the first weekend in June, the race is on Saturday 4th, not Sunday the 5th.

I know.. Just teasing.. I don't know if I will be there or not.. Just trying to setup vacation time for next year...

Charley

TomMoorehouse said:
you knew what i meant.... maybe ill see ya there???  :)
70549[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back