• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 1/8 scale bud t-5 90% ready to paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mark james

Hello all,

This is a phil thomas hull...The boat is fully rigged with speedmaster and p.thomas hardware,radio box is rigged for 3 servoes,wings are installed (ft and aft),windshield area is cut out,all but 1 latch have been installed. fuel cel is et inside left side(even with the mtr mt) and is removeable.also will use a sep.perge tank under the cockpit center.

The hull is in vary nice primmer and 90% ready to paint.It only need a vary few minor things to be done,shoot paint and put the hardware back on,go raceing!!

If you are interested in 1/8 scale boats,this is a must have boat!!

I am only selling it because I just bought a new home and could use the cash!

I will include a new new rudder servo and throttle with the boat.also is set up with mtr mt for drilled for ops 67.

yes The drive line is also set up! (strut and rudder)

please only repley if you are a serious buyer,(no prop kickers!!)

does not include radio,receiver.

I also have the bud red paint for it,not even opened yet!

Asking $550.00 firm plus shipping in u.s only.

I have pics to e-mail for serious racers only!

Also selling a ops 67 new,never had fuel in it,ready to drop right in the hull!Asking

Asking 175.00 for the mtr.

E-mail me [email protected] for pics and any questions.

p.s would concider trade for new style 45 crapshooter hrdro in vary nice shape!!

thanks...mark james (f.m.b.c.)

Back