20 MONO (2 ?)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

I have two questions:

1) What is the 20 mono to have?

2) Anyone have a hull for sale in good shape?

Seaducer/mac 21/AB octura 440/3 and 65% Otto Fuel beats any B mono in FL ha ha :lol: the shorter version not the new one..

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Brent i would have to agree with you those Microburst Boats are awesome and they are rockets trust me. i have visited the Showers and drove one also it was awesome and the quality of the hull is great. Thats a very good choice also.

julian

If you are not in a hurry and your interested in running something differnt I will probably sell my Kyosho FMR after the NAMBA Nats. You can't buy them anymore as they do not sell them any longer but even if you could you probably wouldn't want to. The hull by itself was selling for $599.99. But I will let it go for a competitive price. I will probably put it on ebay as I'll be looking into designing my own mono. How does it run, You may ask? Well I'm not one to take to claims that you yourself can't prove without you being stuck to havinig to take my word for it. I choose to show you because that's better than I can tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
too much money to get the same results i get right now. thats why i stay running the same thing i do and keep winning.

julian

Back