20/ 45 hydro plans.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken t.

I was wondering if anyone knows or plans available for a 21 or 45 size hydro.

Thanks

I have some for a 45 size. Let me see if I can find the web site where it can be downloaded for CAD.

Russell Bear said:
I have some for a 45 size.  Let me see if I can find the web site where it can be downloaded for CAD.
95927[/snapback]

That would be awesome. Aprreciate the effort. :D

Wade Swatzell was working on a set of Sport 20 plans. I don't know how they're coming along though. He must have gotten busy at work. I know that he has some others in the works too but won't say anything right now on that. I've also heard about others that will be available in the plans section but that's all I'm saying there too. :rolleyes:

Ron Olson said:
Wade Swatzell was working on a set of Sport 20 plans. I don't know how they're coming along though. He must have gotten busy at work. I know that he has some others in the works too but won't say anything right now on that. I've also heard about others that will be available in the plans section but that's all I'm saying there too. :rolleyes:
96043[/snapback]

i'm going to be re-doing the plans section very soon..... hopefully with a great suprise free plan!

what plan you thinking about ron?

Hey can I get on the free plan-plan?

If the WOF tunnel that I built is a hit I will be done with those, and on to others planes to build. Perfarbily .45 sport .

Ron, The Sport 20 round nose I am working on will go stright to the free plans section when it is done. My way of giving back to this site. I have started working on them again. You are right, I did get busy at work, but I also got stuck on the design so I took a little break from it.

Finne said:
Is the free plans section down? I get an empty square.
96387[/snapback]

There was a link posted a while back. Use the search and you should be able to pull it up :rolleyes:

Great that is very nice of you to give planes out on this site I hope that it will promote more boaters to race with or talk to!

Back