• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 X K&B SS Outboards and some parts (OS and K&B)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

Pre new year clean-out.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=78&do=view_album&album=796

In the K+B Parts lot there is:

1 new packet of gaskets

1 opened packet

1 new steering arm

1 new hinge pin

lots of prop shaft nuts

a few bolts to suit engines

1 used prop shaft assembly (not shown)

$15US shipped

K&B on the left (Aluminium hinge plate) is classed as NAMBA stock, no mods done to engine, NEW BEARINGS and a very strong running engine! Has not been run since changing bearings. Skeg has been straightened by me.

K&B on the right (black hinge plate) is also a very strong running engine and was on my wife's Villain before we changed over to an OS on a HTB 290. Brand new bearings, has a small turbo cut (could be done better) and the lower unit was touched by Geraghty (straightened Skeg) but I cut away to exaust area and did a little too much, as you can tell when compared to the one on the left)

Only reason for sellign both is as mentioned, we changed over to an OS on a HTB, and now I no longer need either motor, better for someone else to get some use from them.

$160US each Shipped

OR BOTH AND THE PARTS LOT FOR $298 Shipped

OS Parts:

1 off Flywheel (with collet, not shown) - just needs a polish up to get rid of burnt oil. $10 Shipped (pretty much cost of shipping)

1 off Crank Case, perfect condition for someone who can be bothered cleaning off the burnt oil (heated it up to get bearings out and it still had oil on it) $40 Shipped

1 off Crank, which has had the leading edge of the couter weight beveled $40 Shipped

OR ALL PARTS SHIPPED for $70

Cheers

Kris

Hi All,

Pre new year clean-out.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=78&do=view_album&album=796

In the K+B Parts lot there is:

1 new packet of gaskets

1 opened packet

1 new steering arm

1 new hinge pin

lots of prop shaft nuts

a few bolts to suit engines

1 used prop shaft assembly (not shown)

$15US shipped

K&B on the left (Aluminium hinge plate) is classed as NAMBA stock, no mods done to engine, NEW BEARINGS and a very strong running engine! Has not been run since changing bearings. Skeg has been straightened by me.

K&B on the right (black hinge plate) is also a very strong running engine and was on my wife's Villain before we changed over to an OS on a HTB 290. Brand new bearings, has a small turbo cut (could be done better) and the lower unit was touched by Geraghty (straightened Skeg) but I cut away to exaust area and did a little too much, as you can tell when compared to the one on the left)

Only reason for sellign both is as mentioned, we changed over to an OS on a HTB, and now I no longer need either motor, better for someone else to get some use from them.

$160US each Shipped

OR BOTH AND THE PARTS LOT FOR $298 Shipped

OS Parts:

1 off Flywheel (with collet, not shown) - just needs a polish up to get rid of burnt oil. $10 Shipped (pretty much cost of shipping)

1 off Crank Case, perfect condition for someone who can be bothered cleaning off the burnt oil (heated it up to get bearings out and it still had oil on it) $40 Shipped

1 off Crank, which has had the leading edge of the couter weight beveled $40 Shipped

OR ALL PARTS SHIPPED for $70

Cheers

Kris
Hi Kris

I have sent you a PM regarding all the K&B stuff.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Guys,

Seems like there was 5 mins in it, Brad, you get the K&B parts, Paul, you get the motors.

OS Parts are still available LOL

Cheers

Kris

Back