• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 OS Outboards(Sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Warren

OS Outboard.jpgI am selling my 2 OS Outboards. 1 is complete, 1 is missing carb and 1 water fitting. Both motors are very well taken care of, cleaned and after run oil after every race. The motor without the carb was purchased new by me, the carb had been damaged during shipping when the motor was new. That motor was only broke in then stored as a back up, the other motor was raced on my A-Stock for one season. 250.00 plus 20.00 shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take them Shawn. PM me your PayPal and I will send payment. Thanks.

sure would be nice to have one of those if you don't need them both Ron.
Hey Mike. We have been looking for motors for Mike B and hiis two sons so they dont have to keep switching motors around. These were hard to pass up. If we end up not using one I will let you know. Great to hear from you!!!... ;)

The first step to getting better is being able to admit you have a problem. Go ahead Ron, admit it!! hehehehe I know I am addicted and desire no cure.

Hahaha. Looks like you, Mike, and I all three will find ourselves on a future broadcast of "Toy boat hoarders".......; ;)

I just can't believe I beat you to the punch with all that super secret military satellite trajectory "for sale forum" rapid response "even when at a race" system you have!!!!!!..... ;)

If something happens that the funds don't come through I would buy them both for the same deal. I hope there is no problems but I am just reserving a spot just incase.

Thanks

Mike S.

If something happens that the funds don't come through I would buy them both for the same deal. I hope there is no problems but I am just reserving a spot just incase.

Thanks

Mike S.
Mike,

You don't know me very well...... ;) Payment was sent and deal is done. There will be more I'm sure.

Back