• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 HOT RODS for SALE, HTB 260's (pics of other boat posted)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold Duncan

After finishing my first year of racing 20 tunnel, I'm ready to part with my boats and looking to move up. I have two HTB 260's for sale... Everything comes with these boats minus motor and receiver. Servos, steering linkage, fuel tank, 3rd channel needle, radio box... Race ready just add motor and receiver. Boats have never been wrecked hard, very clean and well taken care of. You wont be disappointed. Boats will compete with the best out there. Below are pics of the boat I've been racing this past year around the Southeast with top five finishes coming from each event. Asking $500 firm for both + shipping.

2011 Finishes

Atlanta Grand Prix: 3rd Sport B Tunnel / 3rd B Tunnel

Charleston Fall Nats: 4th Sport B Tunnel

SOWEGA Grand Prix: 1st B Tunnel

027.JPG 021.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG

Will get and post pics of my other 260 ASAP

Thanks,

Corey Duncan

(912) 267-7805

Last edited by a moderator:
Corey, your first pic boat, i am intreasted in.?let me know thank you, Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
hey corey please don't call that number thats kim's number not cool!!! she still likes me! oh @&%T!! 936-346-1523 (THAT SUX) SORRY! please try again please thanks rick l.

Corey,I will get a mo.out on monday for $250.00 thank you Rick Lindow SHIP TO: 2201 HWY 105 EAST, LIBERTY,TEXAS,77575

Back