• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 big riggers and a 20 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hydro

The white rigger is an old Broussard Hydro(pre Cajun Bullet). Comes with the hardware. $200 shipped. The black rigger is an old CMDI Eagle. Transom was drilled but never hit the water. $150 shipped. The mono is a Calcraft 20 and is new, never drilled. $150 shipped. I'm open to offers. Need money for a rigger project.

What size are these riggers

M&M, both rigger should be for a 67 engine both are 5" wide inside of tub, and look like each hull is 42 inches long from front tips to back tips of sponson. my rigger that i have been building for 20 years now is 42 long from tip to tip and inside of tub is 43/8s, of my boat and i run cmb 67 in mine, so for those hull a 67 engine would be my guess.

Prices reduced. Broussard hydro...$175. Eagle hydro...$125. Calcraft mono...$125. All prices include shipping. Thanks for looking.

Back