1977 U4 Miss Tri-Cities

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.S.Davis

Everyone is hunting for pictures of something this time of year. So, anybody have a lead on this one?

Terry,

if it is the same boat that I a think you are loooking at, try Perry Walter in District Three.

There is also the U-4 (no name), Charlie's Girl, Century 21, Evans Marina, Mark n Pak, etc.

David Newton in Washington is the guy to go to for pics.

Thanks, Al Waters

Hi Terry: I run both the U-4 Miss Tri-Cities and the U-4 Charlie's Girl. Same colors but different graphics. If you sent me your address I would be happy to send you pictures of both boats.

Hi Al or should I say Mr. President: Thanks for answering my email of a month or so ago. You are always a wealth of knowledge. Your answer was very helpful and has helped our scale class in Florida.

Best regards, Perry (Perry P. Walter, NAMBA 831)

Hi Terry: I run both the U-4 Miss Tri-Cities and the U-4 Charlie's Girl. Same colors but different graphics. If you sent me your address I would be happy to send you pictures of both boats.
WOW That would be fantastic! I'll send you a PM.

I love this hobby.

Terry,

I met Perry for the first time at the 2005 Nitro/Gas Nats in N.H.

Great guy. We had a lot of run bench racing. He is one of the many reasons I will enjoy going to Florida for the 2006 nats.

Al Waters

I met Perry for the first time at the 2005 Nitro/Gas Nats in N.H.

Great guy. We had a lot of run bench racing. He is one of the many reasons I will enjoy going to Florida for the 2006 nats.

Al Waters

Al,

Just make sure you don't leave your boats anywhere near Perry's SUV, right Perry?!!!

Okay Don! I had a few race course accidents this year but the SUV vs model boat accident was by far the worst and most embarrasing. I thought everyone might have forgotten about it but I guess not. Hopefully 2005 incidents will be shelved at the start of 2006. By the way if you think I drive hard in model boats ask anyone who raced against me in the big boats how I drove in my prime. I always had an expression I used back then" "Get in my way and I will run you over". Worked then but not now as the eyes, depth perception, assorted pains in arms and legs, exhaustion and slowed reflexes have changed the whole game. Oh well it is great to be involved with such a great group of guys in model boats. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thanks for putting up with me. I love this sport.

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a successful 2006. Perry

Perry, we may be gettin older but we aint gonna forget about the busted fiberglass under your wheel and the look on your face while you said:

"Did I do that"!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Okay Okay, It was a tragedy. But my dear friend Perry made me learn a new facet of the hobby Paint and Body,LOL All is forgiven

Steve H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry,

if it is the same boat that I a think you are loooking at, try Perry Walter in District Three.

There is also the U-4 (no name), Charlie's Girl, Century 21, Evans Marina, Mark n Pak, etc.

David Newton in Washington is the guy to go to for pics.

Thanks, Al Waters
I have some excellent photos of the Mark and Pak.

Back