1968 Eagle Electric dashboard Gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddieh

Gentleman, I am working a project and I needed some infor regarding the dashboard gauge layout

I see 4 gauges across the top and 2 on the bottom panel,

any idea which gauge is which??? I see the dual cylinder head temp ( thanks don) but what are the order of the gauges? ( from left to right )

I see the fuel tank selector switch too, and I notice a button on the steering wheel what was this for...

I know it seems a bit silly to worry about this but this needs to be correct... thank you in advance

Gentleman, I am working a project and I needed some infor regarding the dashboard gauge layout
I see 4 gauges across the top and 2 on the bottom panel,

any idea which gauge is which??? I see the dual cylinder head temp ( thanks don) but what are the order of the gauges? ( from left to right )

I see the fuel tank selector switch too, and I notice a button on the steering wheel what was this for...

I know it seems a bit silly to worry about this but this needs to be correct... thank you in advance
The button is for nitrous oxide. The gauges are in different places on each boat. If you have a picture I can probably help identify them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got that one also when I was rounding up pics of the Eagle Electric, one of the boats that I'm considering for my Classic Thunderboat gas boat. :) Still need to find someone who came do a 1/6-1/7th scale Merlin kit though ....... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know one of the guys in SoCal is doing Allisons I'll check and see if he is going to do some Merlins anytime soon.

I know one of the guys in SoCal is doing Allisons I'll check and see if he is going to do some Merlins anytime soon.
Eddie, From what I can see here is how I make it.

Top left- Speedo

second gage- Temp for ?

Third- Tacometer

Fourth- Cylinder water temp gage

Second row- Oil temp

next gage on rt- Oil press

Bottom left- Fuel press

Bottom right- Mag switch

Somewhere in there should be an oil press gage

Hope this helps.

CZAR

Eddie, From what I can see here is how I make it.

Top left- Speedo

second gage- Temp for ?

Third- Tacometer

Fourth- Cylinder water temp gage

Second row- Oil temp

next gage on rt- Oil press

Bottom left- Fuel press

Bottom right- Mag switch

Somewhere in there should be an oil press gage

Hope this helps.

CZAR
Thank you Roger, !!