• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1740/3 NEEDED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's out there, needed for the tunnel champs in april.

thanks

tim
Tim,

Let me see what I have in my prop box when I get home this evening. I have a lot of 20 props both O/B and I/B. I am pretty sure I have one or two 1740's /3. Octura correct?

I'll let you know.

Thanks,

David

david, if you have more than 1, & are willing to sell it, i would be interested in 1, also. tim has first dibs, lmk.

david, if you have more than 1, & are willing to sell it, i would be interested in 1, also. tim has first dibs, lmk.
I'll let you know what I have. Tim said he had found one before I was able to check my prop boxes.

I'll check tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks,

David

I'll let you know what I have. Tim said he had found one before I was able to check my prop boxes.

I'll check tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks,

David
I have 2 Octura 1740/3 props (used). You can have both for 25$ shipped. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry it took so long. I don't have internet at home.

David

Latest posts

Back