152VO vintage OB info-

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David- Thanks- I don't have Rod G's email address- can you forward it to me ?

I will email him when I can-

I Like the photos of the boat & OB motor - that's what I want & am working toward-

Luckily I have a friend here that has an early hull & motor of this vintage that I can measure etc etc - that's a big help to me also-

Thanks- Be Well-

Dave
Hi Dave,

David called me and told me you were interested in VO152.....

I ran into VO152 on the Boat Racing Facts and Forums website 3 years ago and it really tweaked my trigger........

I have been involved building VO152 boats and semi scale motors for 3 years now and this is a hoot.....

I was particularly interested in the vintage 50-60's outboard racers because I raced these full scale boats in the 50's......

My email address is [email protected] send me your phone number if you are interested in talking about VO152.....

Go to and open the VO152 website with Google Chrome and the site will automatically translate into English.....

Register and go in and read the VO152 forum.......You will be amazed.....

These guys in Europe that are building these boats are absolutely anal.....beautiful workmanship......

If you are interested I can save you about two years research with one phone call.....lolol

later....Rod Geraghty

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_7545.JPGIMG_7488.JPGIMG_7497.JPGI saw the 152 vo website last year, ordered a Baby Bullet kit and am close to finishing it. My kit was #100 to go out and the first to be shipped to the USA. It's an amazing kit and fairly easy to build. I'd be interested in one of Geraghty's scale motors. I'm planning on a lawless lower unit. I'm soon to post on the 152 vo forums with pictures of my build. grayhamby

Gray- How/when did you order the kit? I've been trying for a year(approx.) to order one with no response so far.....

it looks very well made & should make a nice model- will guess demand will be high for the kit-

Thanks-

Dave Richardson

Dave--I set up my user name and password for the 152 vo web site and then went to the racing store site, put in for a kit, a stand, and a couple of stickers and paid with PayPal and received the box in about 3-4 weeks. I did pay extra to pay pal so Jo Black got full amount for his product. I posted a note in the forum under 152 vo the infected and plan to start a build post in flat bottoms soon. I sent emails etc to Jo and received responses fairly Quickly. Good luck. If you talk with Rod Geraghty add me to a group message at [email protected]. G Ray H

Back