152VO vintage OB info-

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derret

I'm looking for any info on electric vintage OB boats- Germany has the 152VO class of RC boats-

Wonder if we have anything here yet for this class of boats?

Anything on the market here - Kits....parts etc?

Looks to be fun......

Thanks-

Dave Richardson

[email protected]

There you go Dave...If Mike builds one, you never know, they may be offered as kits by him one day...yeah!

I've been looking for kits/parts, etc...let us know what you find Mike...I will do the same...

It's so hard to rap my brain around turning the transmitter wheel to the left.
default_blink.png
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

Jan Ilmer's "Hal Kelly Ben Hur" thread on here, check it out. Also Mike, contact Hot Rod Geraghty. He has been in touch with these guys & has a boat or two on his shelf. I just talked to him a couple of weeks ago & he is involved with this stuff. Hope it helps! (-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks- will keep digging for info wanted/needed - would like to get to the German guys/clubs but can't seem to raise a response there online-

Rod G's email address?

Anybody have a contact person / boater in Germany to try on this?

Dave

Jan Ilmer on here has a build thread, I brought it to the top in the sport & scale forum for ya'll.

Mike, you were the first to post on jan's thread.......early onset of CRS?????? LOL!

Thank You for helping with this- there are so many really good model builders doin' their thing like jan-

All good hours spent in the shop to produce beautiful scale models that look & run like real boats-

Wooden scale boat builders are the backbone of the hobby I think-

This info & photos have moved my project forward- & maybe help make some new friendships I hope-

Be well-

Dave

You're more than welcome, Dave. And thank you for what you did for ALL of us when you had RPM open (-;

we all could get used to the left turn thing....I have gotton to the point that I have to ask the young guys which way we are running after a 10th scale heat though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You for helping with this- there are so many really good model builders doin' their thing like jan-

All good hours spent in the shop to produce beautiful scale models that look & run like real boats-

Wooden scale boat builders are the backbone of the hobby I think-

This info & photos have moved my project forward- & maybe help make some new friendships I hope-

Be well-

Dave
Dave, Rod is absolutely the right guy to talk to, they even made him an honorary member with a special membership number. He actually sent me pictures today of his latest project. I will attach them for you to see. The motor is built on a K&B foot and I think you will agree that Rod is a Hellofa modeler. He would love to talk to you about this I will PM you his number if you need it. He will call back as soon as he can.

David

20150124_141418.jpg

20150210_074426.jpg

20150210_074441.jpg

2015012495141534.jpg

Dave has his #, David (-; When I talked to rod recently, he was very excited about this "little" project.

David- Thanks- I don't have Rod G's email address- can you forward it to me ?

I will email him when I can-

I Like the photos of the boat & OB motor - that's what I want & am working toward-

Luckily I have a friend here that has an early hull & motor of this vintage that I can measure etc etc - that's a big help to me also-

Thanks- Be Well-

Dave

Latest posts

Back