• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akiuk

1st batch going up. Some NIB, Some new "less box", a few used with no dings etc as I thru out over 30 used pipes that I considered to molested/modified to sell already, so the used ones are good that I listed.
Measurements listed on paper below pipe except for NIB pipes as the PN is in pic. Some pipes have one pic some have 2 showing both sides.
Pipes that are included are the ones with tape measure parallel to them showing OAL and have blue tape on them and the 3 New Mac pipes in bags. 15 total pipes $800 shipped conus . Sell oconus ok but shipping will be added.

It appears limit of 10 pics so will add another thread or two labeled 15 pipes "pic a" and "pic b" I guess, just with pics and reference this for sale thread. IF there is another way let me know for future reference so next items can be put up more efficiently or a moderator perhaps can combine pics into one ...?

Thank you

Attachments

• 1N.JPG
    1N.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 180
  • 2N.JPG
    2N.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 176
  • 6N.JPG
    6N.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 164
  • 6Na.JPG
    6Na.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 168
  • 7U.JPG
    7U.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 168
  • 7Ua.JPG
    7Ua.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 167
  • 8U.JPG
    8U.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
  • 8Ua.JPG
    8Ua.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 174
  • 9N.JPG
    9N.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 172
  • 9Na.JPG
    9Na.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 171
I have a job and travel.....for future reference anyone that thinks I live on here everyday to respond within 24hrs ( or in this case 27hrs) you are mistaken. I cant respond while traveling for work with clients.

I will add to the original post as well.....

I have a job and travel.....for future reference anyone that thinks I live on here everyday to respond within 24hrs ( or in this case 27hrs) you are mistaken. I cant respond while traveling for work with clients.

I will add to the original post as well.....

Hi- I'm interested in that MAC 1385 in the middle of the bagged pipes photo, or, what the heck, both 1385's.

Thanks.

If they don't sell as a lot, then I may split up and will use the post order on this thread as marker. It just took way to much time to ship all the headers individually. I also was concerned over USPS actually delivering the items to the folks that sent money, as some just sat forever in transit. So I planed on just putting up groups of other items moving forward.
Probably dosn't help that the one guy marked that he would take them all, as folks don't tend check back once they see posted that they are not available anymore.....

If you split the lot I'm interested in this pipe. How much including shipping?
Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 61
If they don't sell as a lot, then I may split up and will use the post order on this thread as marker. It just took way to much time to ship all the headers individually. I also was concerned over USPS actually delivering the items to the folks that sent money, as some just sat forever in transit. So I planed on just putting up groups of other items moving forward.
Probably dosn't help that the one guy marked that he would take them all, as folks don't tend check back once they see posted that they are not available anymore.....

OK, for the record, we were first to query on the pair (2) of 'in the bag' MACS #1385's.

Post #6 on Jan. 26, 2021 @ 8:57pm.

Thanks!

Back