.12 rigger props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 637 from Mark S. I like it and it works well. I tried 215 and think it may be a little better for my set up.

I wouldn't have thought the 215 would work this well. Just going by the numbers, it doesn't seem to match up with the other props I run.

Anyone use one of Andys new .12 rigger props?

Hello Guys
can you guys tell me what props your running and what mods you're doing to them,
I've only had the chance to try one prop on a heat racing .12...it is a detounged X637 and it looked like it was going to work pretty good.

Glenn

Fellas,

I can only tell you the fastest H/R 12 in the country is running a 1440 B/C and/or a 215.

The X-637 is running well also.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Fellas,
I can only tell you the fastest H/R 12 in the country is running a 1440 B/C and/or a 215.

The X-637 is running well also.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund
so you have seen my rigger run then huh mark? it has a prather 215 ss prop worked good and i am playing with a chris wood prepped x637 as well, couldnt get the 1440 to work , 58 mph shootin for the magic 60 ... we will see..lol

term

Martin,

And there is an even faster set up I have yet to send you.

Once I get these Time Trials done I will make sure you have

a copy.

Term,

The problem that you are having with the 1440 is that it is not

one of mine. :D

Thanks for All The Business Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Martin,

Your boats are setting the new standards in the 12 hydro class, that is for sure.

Once I get some time out of the shop and back to the lake, I will have more to share

with you. You are on the right track with your testing that is for sure. I have more

propellers to share with you that is for sure. You should be getting some mail soon.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Last edited by a moderator:
and the fact that he don't know what he is doing LOL!!!!
had to man.

chris
well alrighty then... i have to pick it up this weekend chris, then maybe we will be as fast as them cup guys..lol. and i must say i am learning a few things here and there. :D

terry

Terry,

Just an update: One of those Cup Guys just went 72 MPH with a V-937/3.

And there is still more in the set up. Watch out for stationary objects though. :D

For some wild reason we keep finding more HP out of these little 12 motors. :D

Glenn,

Thanks for the 12 Tops motors, they are working very well already. :D

Once the new pipes are ready to test we should do even better.

Keep On Testing,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Gary Preusse's run 74 and it was riding on the prop and not much else in the water. I don't know what Frank Orlic's boat was doing but he had fun trying to keep it from blowing over. I didn't see Mark's boat run as I was only at the Flint SAW's on Saturday but it looked fast just sitting on the table.

In all, it's interesting seeing all of the fast guys dropping down to .12's to break the record.

Guys,

The last 10 MPH are pretty tough to get threw, but we are lucky to have such talented

people working together as a group effort. We will keep on plugging away at the numbers

and see what we come up with. Believe it or not, there is a lot more in the motors than you think.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Saw Gary Preusse's run 74 and it was riding on the prop and not much else in the water. I don't know what Frank Orlic's boat was doing but he had fun trying to keep it from blowing over. I didn't see Mark's boat run as I was only at the Flint SAW's on Saturday but it looked fast just sitting on the table.In all, it's interesting seeing all of the fast guys dropping down to .12's to break the record.
It was the most dissapointing weekend since I have started boating, it would be very long list of things I broke ot things that went wrong.

Back