.12 Rigger Fuel Choice

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Byron,

65% O'Donnell, is there anything else better? :D

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

I agree with Mark as I plan on running 65% Wildcat but I do have a couple of gallons of 45% just in case. These little engines love the nitro so use at least 45% if you can.

all newley manufactured fuel will be a maximum of 55% nitro per goverment regulations. some of your home brewers still sell fuel with a higher %. pretty sure in a couple years that will stop

all newley manufactured fuel will be a maximum of 55% nitro per goverment regulations. some of your home brewers still sell fuel with a higher %. pretty sure in a couple years that will stop
A law was actually passed to regulate hobby fuels??

I kept hearing about the limit being imposed by Homeland Security but the funny thing is that you can still buy 100% (or very close to it) nitro.

Mark Scott picked up 2 gallons for me and I know that he got some for Waltr but hung on to the rest of the 65% for himself as this was at about the time that the limit was allegedly going in effect. Mark bought all that Wildcat had at the time. John Otto, aka Technology Fuels may be one of the people mixing up batches higher than 50%.

Richard,

O'Donnell fuel is still available if you don't mind buying quarts.

I just received some a few weeks ago, so I can still test in these

nice November days that we are having currently. We have been making

some big power with our clean air and water lately. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back