• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.12 rigger / engines / sponsons / .21 engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I still have the engine mnt. I think it may have been given to me, if you need it let me know and we'll work it out.

Lower price,.. $150 for a .12 rigger stuff... I need to move it before I change my mind.

1. .12 rigger of my design,.. runs as well as any .12 I've seen or better. It's a about 2.5 years old,.. it's got time on it but it's very well built. Could last forever really.. Here are the details

1. Rossi .12, same as a pixy, TZ.18 carb on it. This engine has time on it too. Last time I ran it I though the pinch had gone away. WHen I went to take it apart I found a loose head bolt. So it will run pretty well.. Not new at all but still can be used. this is the extra motor.

1 OS TZ.12 with a K&B black carb. Sleeve is shimmed 0.030 and the head button is turned down 0.030. This engine is new. I have run 2 tanks through on the beach with the mix so rich it would hardly stay running. I went to run it at the lake and I sucked up the launch and dunked it,.. then my glow starter died.. I lubed it and haven't started it since.

Quarles .12 pipe, Sholund 1440 that is pretty beat up, a S/B V937 and X637, Solinger strut and Zipp rudder. The servos are good, high torque mini on rudder and regular mini on throttle. Both work fine. C/F radio box lid.

2 sets of sponsons of different design. Both work real well. Also a set of sponsons that will fit a FF.12 rigger.

I'll take $150 for it all. (or best offer) + some shipping cost.

I also have a CMB RS.21. I bought this engine off the forum here. This motor has fresh bearings, everything looks very good EXCEPT THE P/L. This P/L is junk. Can be a parts motor or Stu Barr has P/L for $117 I think. I would like $40 for this motor. I have a new motor mount that I'll add for $10.

Everything is is exactly as described and WILL refund money if things are shipped back to me as I shipped them.. No need though.. Just wanted to post that.

I'll add pics now if I can..

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1321-1.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1. .12 rigger of my design,.. runs as well as any .12 I've seen or better. It's a about 2.5 years old,.. it's got time on it but it's very well built. Could last forever really.. Here are the details

1. Rossi .12, same as a pixy, TZ.18 carb on it. This engine has time on it too. Last time I ran it I though the pinch had gone away. WHen I went to take it apart I found a loose head bolt. So it will run pretty well.. Not new at all but still can be used. this is the extra motor.

1 OS TZ.12 with a K&B black carb. Sleeve is shimmed 0.030 and the head button is turned down 0.030. This engine is new. I have run 2 tanks through on the beach with the mix so rich it would hardly stay running. I went to run it at the lake and I sucked up the launch and dunked it,.. then my glow starter died.. I lubed it and haven't started it since.

Quarles .12 pipe, Sholund 1440 that is pretty beat up, a S/B V937 and X637, Solinger strut and Zipp rudder. The servos are good, high torque mini on rudder and regular mini on throttle. Both work fine. C/F radio box lid.

2 sets of sponsons of different design. Both work real well. Also a set of sponsons that will fit a FF.12 rigger.

I'll take $200 for it all. (or best offer) + some shipping cost.

I also have a CMB RS.21. I bought this engine off the forum here. This motor has fresh bearings, everything looks very good EXCEPT THE P/L. This P/L is junk. Can be a parts motor or Stu Barr has P/L for $117 I think. I would like $40 for this motor. I have a new motor mount that I'll add for $10.

Everything is is exactly as described and WILL refund money if things are shipped back to me as I shipped them.. No need though.. Just wanted to post that.

I'll add pics now if I can..
If you split it up idlike a shot at the 12 Glenn pipe

Yeah, that wasn't working,.. the link that is.. I'm working on photobucket right now. I'll get the link here soon.

Yeah,.. I'm working for Electrolux and yes I use ProE,.. more project management now though.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048687&id=1420458067&saved#!/album.php?aid=2048687&id=1420458067

here is a link to the pics.

I am selling this because I'm building .21s now.. nothing wrong with any of it.
I can't seem to get the link to work... and I am not much of a facebook'er so I don't have an account. Are you still doing Pro/E stuff at your place of work?

Later

Mike

new price,.. $150,.. after that I might as well give it away... will also trade for .21 rigger stuff.

If you can't see the pics I'll email them to you. Let me know.

I remember those green sponsons :) Used to be on a quick little boat of mine.

Back