• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.12 mono for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am trying to sell a bunch of stuff to finance some exciting new projects! A lot of this stuff hasn't been used in awhile and is dusty and dirty, but it is all still solid and completely useable! I really want this stuff to go away, so I have priced it pretty low.

This boat was designed by Mike Whitley. I got it from him at one of my first Valdosta record trials just after he set the .12 mono SAW record with another boat just like this one. My plan was to use it for a .21 SAW boat! I have never done anything with it so now maybe you can set the world on fire with it!! I am asking $35 plus actually shipping cost with insurance. PayPal preferred if you will either pay the 3% fee or send as "friend". My PayPal is [email protected].

Thanks!

GQ

IMG_1975.JPG

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1982.JPG

Back