11 MOD Tunnels - Caines Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please point me to a savox equiv for a hitec HS85MG?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question for the community:

I have seen a lot of people with the NR .67 and K&B lower bolt on a larger cavitation plate. Is this something that's needed with the more powerful motor?

This might be for clearance. Not much room under there. Anything over 50mm and it getting tight.

Mike, I talked to Ron Shaw and a few of the other guys on FB and it sounds like the purpose is to keep the nose down with the high power NR motor. I think if anything you lose a bit of clearance when you add the plate. The clearance issue might be something I need to keep in mind as we plan this out. Right now Jim Mamaril and I are working on something. I am hoping we can make it adjustable too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some of todays progress. Boat stands almost done and I am looking at having some fun with cowl mods.

230878BA-851C-437C-BE4A-AF6965DE43A3.jpeg

AF6BD653-1230-4ECD-BAB4-0BBAAACB34BE.jpeg

AA828881-3C46-4C50-95DD-60E89EE054A4.jpeg

51379FA9-5876-493A-B8F4-CE173775B1B8.jpeg

I would love to say yes but that would be a lie. Lol. Anyhow JR and I are going to get busy here after a few B day celebrations in the first part of November and then hopefully we will be getting progress reports and pics coming soon.

Back