• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 NEW K & B 7.5 Outboard For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilothyer

I have about 10 new K & B 7.5 Outboards for sale....Several are NIB some are New but no box.....I know better than to try to sell anything that has ever had fuel in it as new so don't worry you will be well pleased or I will refund all money shipping included. I would like to sell the whole lot if you guys might arrange a group buy, but will consider one at a time......As far as price goes I will say this is not a fire sale, I don't want to break anyones arm, nor do I wish to have mine broken..I will say as singles I would need $185.00 each plus shipping for the NIB, but willing to work with you for the New out of box..........Thanks for Looking.............Jerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you guys one and all......I am sorry to have been a bit slow to respond to the overwhelming number of replies...At the time of my post I was minutes away from my weekly date with my wife...... it was quite late when we came home, then up and off for the Sunday thing, then of course the Super Bowl (Congrats to all the Steelers Fans) and now sorting thru all this stuff........Anyway after visiting MECOA's web site I realize I have already broken my own arm with my pricing and it looks as though K & B outboards are as hard to get as they ever were....I remember waiting about 1 1/2 years to get my two Redheads and 2 Semi-pros......But being a man of my word the price mentioned will remain unchanged.....they are mostly 8702 and maybe a couple of 8701...... I have also found 1 NIB 7510 Semi-Pro which I would ship for $325.00 to the first person that says I want it.....Please be patient with me so I can check everything and post exactly what I have...I may even be surprised myself :D I will try my best to respond to PMs in proper order....Again Thank you for all your replies..........Jerry

thanks jerry for the reply to my pm,I cant wait to get my new engine.Dustin

Is there any more info? K&B makes a lot of different 7.5's....
~James
8701? 8702?
???

Lets not even get started on the differences within the same models throughout the years. There are atleast 5 different models in the picture that Jerry posted.

~James
I may be displaying my ignorance here, which I probably do quite frequently, but I don't believe you could possibly be seeing in that photo a 7520, or a 8703. I believe in the photo you will only see a 7500, a 7510, and some 8701s and some 8702s Please correct my if I am wrong.....Jerry

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the Red Head (7500) for 185.00 I can only assume that the canister muffler comes with it?? PM me with payment instructions please.

I'll take the Red Head (7500) for 185.00 I can only assume that the canister muffler comes with it?? PM me with payment instructions please.
The Red Head (7500) nor the Semi-Pro (7510) was never a part of the original ad.......Only the 8701s and 8702s. The RedHead sold in about 25 seconds for $350.00 The Semi-Pro Is still up for grabs for the shipped price of $325.00......Wish I had more Redheads ;) Jerry

The Red Head (7500) nor the Semi-Pro (7510) was never a part of the original ad.......Only the 8701s and 8702s. The RedHead sold in about 25 seconds for $350.00 The Semi-Pro Is still up for grabs for the shipped price of $325.00......Wish I had more Redheads ;) Jerry
if you dont mind me posting here.. i have 2 redheads for sale and ill take that price for mine.. one is new and the other is very near new..

tk

if you dont mind me posting here.. i have 2 redheads for sale and ill take that price for mine.. one is new and the other is very near new..

tk

Well....I guess I could look at this as a combination Hi-jack / Bump :rolleyes: Be my guest.....Jerry

Back