$10,000.00 IN PRIZES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don sorry about your boat. I saw the wreck happen. Not good at all, but that is not what I'm repyling about. I have to comend you on your consideration of your fellow boaters by notifing Bruce that you will not be there. This might let someone to race that might not be able to.

Good job Don, my hats off to you!

The Dad

Lake George is about 414 Main St. Hobart, In. 46342 It's behind Main street.
Bruce, I tried to get a room at the Comfort Inn in Hobart. A problem. The block did not extend earlier than the 18th. Also the rate was higher for Thurs and Wed, about $104. After about 20 min on the phone trying to get a reservation, they did not have any rooms. She said only one person had registered under the "group".

I got a room at the Red Roof in Merryville for about $68.00 a night. Is this a pretty good location? No problem getting the room. How far is this from the lake? Gary

Bruce, I tried to get a room at the Comfort Inn in Hobart. A problem. The block did not extend earlier than the 18th. Also the rate was higher for Thurs and Wed, about $104. After about 20 min on the phone trying to get a reservation, they did not have any rooms. She said only one person had registered under the "group".

I got a room at the Red Roof in Merryville for about $68.00 a night. Is this a pretty good location? No problem getting the room. How far is this from the lake? Gary
Hey Doc, It's about 15 -20 minutes max from the racesite.8.63 miles

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, Doc

Thanks, Doc
15-20 minutes to drive less than 9 miles, traffic must really suck around there.
laugh.gif

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:42 PM

ask for the indy masters at hobart when getting rooms. i just got a $15.00 discount and will hit them for sr cit discount when i get there. age has it rewards$$$$ red roof inn

Hello everyone,

We are wrapping up the heat line ups and if anyone out there that has registered but won't be able to make please let me know by Wednesday Aug 5 that would be great. we would then be able to get people off the wait list and into the line up. After Wednesday there will be no refunds. Thanks a bunch, Paula

Hello everyone,

We are wrapping up the heat line ups and if anyone out there that has registered but won't be able to make please let me know by Wednesday Aug 5 that would be great. we would then be able to get people off the wait list and into the line up. After Wednesday there will be no refunds. Thanks a bunch, Paula

Paula,

Is it done yet?

Hello everyone,

Paula & Bruce Jacobs... Joe Warren & Ralph Almirola Will NOT be able to attend the Hobart Race. Please remove us from the Heat sheets & Advance someone else that can attend.. Thanks & Good luck with the Race!! jw

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Paula,

Is it done yet?
Paul,

delete

Hay Bruce, Take me off of sport 40> I thought Phil Thomas woulda had my new boat done in time but I think he gambled away my deposit money and cant make it in time.(At least thats what I heard)
hey wes,

bruce has a new hull he hasn't started on yet, you can use it until Phil gets yours done then just give him that one. will you be at the wine race the trade can take place there. Paula

Hey Bruce, take Me and Brandon off the RTR class and any other classes. Wont be able to make it to the Indy Race,

Bruce:

You can let someone else have the Gas Cat spot that I registered. I won't be able to get the boat done and tested in time.

Bruce, you can drop me from D Hydro. I would like to enter B Hydro if any spots become available. It is on DSM.

Thanks,

Chuck

Latest posts

Back