$10,000.00 IN PRIZES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel sorry for whom ever has to judge the start line and corner judge lol.. gonna be VERY busy

should be fun

chris

I will be observing the starts and the Mayor and his staff will be assisting with watching the corners. This is coming together slowly but surely, and it should be one of the best and biggest Masters since I started putting them on. Hopefully all have their hotel rooms by now, if not start looking now. And parking and tent/trailer space is going to be tight. We have a park on the north end we can spill over into, but it's not real close. I hope we can buddy up and share some canopy space. I plan to mark off the area the weekend before the race, and if you have an RV, or big trailer let me know and I will let you know where it can go.

I will be observing the starts and the Mayor and his staff will be assisting with watching the corners. This is coming together slowly but surely, and it should be one of the best and biggest Masters since I started putting them on. Hopefully all have their hotel rooms by now, if not start looking now. And parking and tent/trailer space is going to be tight. We have a park on the north end we can spill over into, but it's not real close. I hope we can buddy up and share some canopy space. I plan to mark off the area the weekend before the race, and if you have an RV, or big trailer let me know and I will let you know where it can go.

Bruce, I was checking the entry list and did not see my name in Sport 20. Maybe you could check to make sure it's there. Thanks, Bill Wachtler

Bruce, I was checking the entry list and did not see my name in Sport 20. Maybe you could check to make sure it's there. Thanks, Bill Wachtler
Hi Bill, I checked the list and you are on it. you are actually 14 on the list between Alberto Lira and Norm Doerr. Hope that helps, Paula

And parking and tent/trailer space is going to be tight.
How tight is "going to be tight"??? :blink:

I'm looking forward to this for sure, appreciate the hard work you all are putting into this event. Since I'm flying up I'll already be "buddying up" on tent space. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
And parking and tent/trailer space is going to be tight.
How tight is "going to be tight"??? :blink:

I'm looking forward to this for sure, appreciate the hard work you all are putting into this event. Since I'm flying up I'll already be "buddying up" on tent space. B)
Your too young to remember Woodstock :p Just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if someone needs some space i will have my 12 x 12 and can acomidate another modeler with a couple more boats.

carl

Hi Bill, I checked the list and you are on it. you are actually 14 on the list between Alberto Lira and Norm Doerr. Hope that helps, Paula
Thanks I appeciate your checking. Bill

It will be the most amount of people packed into one area that I have seen yet. I will be marking off the area the week before into 12' wide rows, and trailers will get the first row by the pavement, and canopies will be leg to leg in all the rest of the space. There is a BIG park farther down the lake, and we can spill over into that area, and they are going to provide a quad with small trailer to help move stuff. The pond is plenty big, just the area we have to pit in is going to be a puzzle.

Bruce, do you have an address for the park? I've found it on Mapquest but having something more to go by so that I don't get lost would sure help. Seeing how it's not that far away and I'm on vacation that week anyway I figured that I'd cruise down there for a day or maybe two. I'll be rolling in on I-94 like probably a lot of others will.

If you need some help or if somebody could use a pitperson, look me up.

ask for the indy masters at hobart when getting rooms. i just got a $15.00 discount and will hit them for sr cit discount when i get there. age has it rewards$$$$ :p

Thanks Bruce.

If I decide to stay more than one day I've got some friends in Valpo that said they'd put us up for the night.

Bruce;

any thing new going on for the race?

carl

New as in what? We just about have the heats lined up and will be filling in the spots with people on the waiting list, other than we still will be closer friends by Sunday, nope.
Bruce

Please scratch my Sport 40. I crashed it at Madison and the repairs won't be done before Hobart. Find someone on the wait list and give them my spot.

Don Brown

Back