• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1 inch gas pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you split it up?

if this alum one is a CC Racing alum pipe, I’m interested in this pipe.

Attachments

• 910ABDCA-3D70-453B-9F5F-F6C30033B4F8.jpeg
    910ABDCA-3D70-453B-9F5F-F6C30033B4F8.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 55
I’m interested in the three steel cc pipes with adjustable stingers if the B price is right.

Just don’t see where Dean agreed to break them up and what are the prices separated?
Wally,
I have been running the streets for most of the day. I was responding to e-mails on my cell phone from IW and wasn’t really paying attention to this particular post or anything else.

Up above I said that if it’s a CC racing pipe that I was interested. He sent me better close up pics of the pipe and I told him to just ship it and let me know what I owe him. He packed it up and said send me 65.00 so I did. I did not realize that Dean sent those pics as a PM until I saw your post. As for the rest of the pipes if they are sold, who got them, did he split them up… I haven’t got a clue.

I’ll take one of the adjustable stinger pipes. Lmk price & shipping & pay pal fees shipped to
Portsmouth, Va. 23702 Thanks Donnie

Back