• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale winston eagle lobster hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have for sale a 1/8 scale Phil Thomas Winston Eagle Lobster boat. It will come with OPS 67, pipe and servoes (no rx or batt). It has 3ed ch canards no mix control. Paint and hull are in good shape 8 out of 10. first 450.00 takes it. You pay shipping usa only. First to reply no pms. Thanks

boats 082.jpg

boats 083.jpg

boats 084.jpg

boats 085.jpg

Butch,

I will give you $100 for the pipe and motor if that is a Irwin 60 pipe. Pic of pipe isn't clear. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale a 1/8 scale Phil Thomas Winston Eagle Lobster boat. It will come with OPS 67, pipe and servoes (no rx or batt). It has 3ed ch canards no mix control. Paint and hull are in good shape 8 out of 10. first 450.00 takes it. You pay shipping usa only. First to reply no pms. Thanks
nice boat.....

I will let you know. Wating for reply. I can not sell this motor as running motor. Took it apart and found it has bad rod. I did not know much about it (got it in a trade). I would not cheet anyone. Glad i didnt sell it with motor. If someone want it for parts i will sell it for cheep.

Butch,

Thanks for the pic of the pipe. I would like to get it from you. I have sent you a PM. Thanks.

Back