• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale Twin Turbo Allison V12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,
This is not your average 1/8th scale engine. It's a very highly detailed computer mapped recreation of a Twin Turbo Allison. I would only use this for concourse or a desktop show piece. I got as close up pictures as my cheapo camera would allow so you could see the details like pushrod tubes, bolts and worm gear slots on the hose clamps. I don't think you'll find another like this any time soon. With a little finish work you'll have a 1 of a kind. It weighs 8 ounces as it sits now. I'll answer any questions but the first person that says they want it gets it.

Asking 126.00 shipped to the lower 48. PayPal is preferred and gets first priority.

Thanks,

Paul.
Paul I am interested but I don't do paypal as I had a bad experience with them. Would you accept a check (mine are good) or another form of payment?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back