• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale Steve Muck Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Hi guys I am assisting a boater from my district that is getting out of boating and is offloading everything. He has a Steve Muck 1/8 scale hydro for sale. It is a rear-cockpit Jones style pickle fork hull (Bud, AB Natural Light and such). He had a cabover cowl on it before and it was a really good running boat but it was not painted as a scale and he ran it in Sport 60. It is almost ready for paint and comes with driver, intake and exhaust stacks already installed. Plus it has a stand, the hardware is installed and it comes with a set of 1978 Circus Circus graphics and a framed pic of the real Circus. All you need to do is a little prep work on the hull and it's pretty close to paint. $750 plus shipping. I'd buy it myself but I already have hull of this style.

If you want pics send me an email to [email protected] and I will send a couple back.

Ok a couple of you had asked for extra pics of this boat but I cannot remember who you were. I had a computer crash on me....waiting for a replacement motherboard. Email me again and I will send pics from another computer.

Ok in the process of taking some more pics of this it also has Roger Newton Paint Scheme for the '78 Circus and a Steve Muck instruction booklet. Haven't seen one of those in years.

Back