• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale miller, 1/12 Bud, Mongose

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heartbeat

My son never got into boats, I am just selling some stuff

Dumas 1/8 Scale Miller Amer. Just a Hull.

I striped the hull to bare wood, resealed and it is in Primer, the is a little sanding left to do on the front. The cowl and wings are the way I bought it. The radio box and engine mounts where gone when it came to me. The stuffing tube and Strut are installed. Includes the rudder, flex shaft and turnfin that came with the boat.

Also includes Newton painting plans(brand new)

email me for more pictures

$50.00 + shipping.

Also have a 1/12 scale miss bud with all the mods done. I opened up the airways a little, it runs much better, it has new bearings. There is a little damage to the front wing, and some nicks from teaching my son to drive. Includes radio. It is Ready to run $100.00 Plus Shipping

21 Mongose needs a cowl, I lost the orginal cowl and made a goffy wood one to run the boat. the hull is painted nice purple with neon orange sponsons house of colors and cleared. Includes servos and all hardware. there is a home made metal tank that works well. I had a Nova in it it hauled. This is a easy beginer boat into riggers. $75.00 Plus Shipping

Mike

My son never got into boats, I am just selling some stuff

Dumas 1/8 Scale Miller Amer. Just a Hull.

I striped the hull to bare wood, resealed and it is in Primer, the is a little sanding left to do on the front. The cowl and wings are the way I bought it. The radio box and engine mounts where gone when it came to me. The stuffing tube and Strut are installed. Includes the rudder, flex shaft and turnfin that came with the boat.

Also includes Newton painting plans(brand new)

email me for more pictures

$50.00 + shipping.

Also have a 1/12 scale miss bud with all the mods done. I opened up the airways a little, it runs much better, it has new bearings. There is a little damage to the front wing, and some nicks from teaching my son to drive. Includes radio. It is Ready to run $100.00 Plus Shipping

21 Mongose needs a cowl, I lost the orginal cowl and made a goffy wood one to run the boat. the hull is painted nice purple with neon orange sponsons house of colors and cleared. Includes servos and all hardware. there is a home made metal tank that works well. I had a Nova in it it hauled. This is a easy beginer boat into riggers. $75.00 Plus Shipping

Mike

hey mike can i get a pic from the mangose rigger please..Thanks.Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn'y figure out how to post mutiple pictures

The sponsons are more neon than the pictures show

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitrosniffer

I need your zip to get a shipping amount

I am not at home I will email you more pictures later

DSC04022.JPG

Kinda intersted in the Miss bud as well. I have the 1/8 version and might take them both.

I'll Pm you my address.

Is the 1/12th Miss Bud still for sale,

I have a monster pirate Im willing to trade for it,

Its RTR and comes with a Hyper 21 and upgraded Hitec servos(dont know the ones at the moment)

Let Me Know,

Nate

Hi Mike Im interested in the mongose rigger I need some way to get in touch with you if you have not sold it yet Dennis.

Back