• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale Driver for Canopy Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
We made our own drivers for our scales because we couldn't find what we wanted elsewhere. They came out of our mold pretty well and can be paint schemed using your boat colors. The painted driver in the picture is for illustration purposes only and is not for sale. Understand with any laid up part a little finishing prior to painting may be required.

Overall height is 2". My Bud Cowl was shallower than some so I sanded the bottom and the head a little to fit. The one in my son's Pico fit fine without sanding.

I made up extras to see if there was any interest.

Available as requested

Thank You to Rob Duckering for providing a picture of the driver he painted for his Miss Rock.

$30.00 each shipped in the US, $19.95 more for Canada Small Flat Rate. Yes, I know thats a bunch but that's what I just paid and Paypal is fine.

$55.00 shipped for 2.

Paypal to [email protected]

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Driver3.JPG

Driver1.JPG

Driver2.JPG

Miss Rock driver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take the other Bill pm me your pay pal and ill pay the extera. 38. Total then thanks Charles

NICE to bad my next boat will be open cockpit
Yes, these are really geared for under canopy because a full size 1/8 scale just won't fit.

I like the ones from Warehouse Hobbies for open cockpit.

Come race with me this year.

I am trying to bring a crew,working on logistics and fuel. Its a wonderful place you have,all I need is a lotto ticket and id be your neighbor LOL

Hi Bill,

I will be happy to get one form you on Sunday in Eburg if you still have one?

Please hang on to one for Chip?

I will pay chash or can paypal you if you want?

Thanks!

Back