1/8 scale driver figure needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

I know that this was an open thread recently but I cant locate it. I am looking for a 1/8 scale driver for my 84 Atlas, any links or email info would be appreciated. thanks Tony J

Tony Jacuzzi said:
I know that this was an open thread recently but I cant locate it.  I am looking for a 1/8 scale driver for my 84 Atlas, any links or email info would be appreciated.  thanks Tony J
113103[/snapback]

[email protected] He dosen't check e-mail very often, best to call him @360-825-5878 Call in the morning as he works afternoons. Seattle time. Yes he has great stuff, dummy engines also. Here you go Tony

Has anyone seen these drivers?

WAREHOUSE HOBBY

Completely painted and assembled 1/8th scale Marine Racing Figures.

Simply screw the mounting bolt into the hole provide at the base of the figure and there in to stay

Figures are injection molded in a Vinyl material and the life vest and jersey are miniature hand stitched versions of the real thing. The helmet and gloves are pre-painted International Orange authentic to detail, they even have a movable clear visor!

$19.95 each.

Order call: 1 800 444-1995

Douglas P Shepherd said:
Tony Jacuzzi said:
I know that this was an open thread recently but I cant locate it.  I am looking for a 1/8 scale driver for my 84 Atlas, any links or email info would be appreciated.  thanks Tony J
113103[/snapback]

[email protected] He dosen't check e-mail very often, best to call him @360-825-5878 Call in the morning as he works afternoons. Seattle time. Yes he has great stuff, dummy engines also. Here you go Tony

113104[/snapback]

Douglas...... you took my words right off my key board?? Also Larry has open or full face helmets, life jackets and uniforms for the drivers.

Ralph

Iv'e heard of the Kraemer drivers before, just never seen one. Anyone have any pictures? I'm going to be getting one for my 84' Squire soon. Here's the one from Warehouse Hobbies....

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell Bear said:
Iv'e heard of the Kraemer drivers before, just never seen one.  Anyone have any pictures?  I'm going to be getting one for my 84' Squire soon.  Here's the one from Warehouse Hobbies....

113226[/snapback]

Russell......... I'll send you a pic at home later today

Ralph

Latest posts

Back