• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohn

Hi guys, a friend has asked me to post some 1/8 scale boats he has for sale 1/8 scale All Wood Miss Circus Circus Hydro-Plane Boat by Dumas, RTR with a K&B 82 and Futaba radio, $1200. 1/8 scale All Wood Atlas Van Lines Hydro-Plane Boat by Dumas, RTR with Rossie 67 and Futaba radio, $1000. 1/8 scale All Wood Miss Miss Madison Hydro-Plane Boat Newton plans, RTR with a K&B 67, and Airtronics radio $1200, the last one is a fiberglass hull I don't know the manufacture, we painted it as a Miller Genuine Draft boat witch never ran as a unlimited, no motor or radio $600 OBO. would like to sell the boats local, no shipping, the boats are near Mendota, IL. we can bring them to the Mendota race.

John R. [email protected]

DSC01731.JPG

DSC01730.JPG

DSC01732.JPG

DSC01725.JPG

DSC01726.JPG

DSC01727.JPG

DSC01739.JPG

DSC01740.JPG

DSC01741.JPG

DSC01736.JPG

DSC01735.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to ask the decal manufacture that did the Miss Madison ? Thanks You Doug Shepherd Madison, In

Mark, I'll talk to Mike to see if it could be shipped, Doug, I did all the art work on the decals and had a local sign shop cut them in vinyl and I did all the paint work on the boats.

John R.

Doug, when we made that set we only made 1 set, if I could find the files on my computer I'd be glad to send them to you and you could have your local sign shop make them for you. I talked to Mike today and he said that someone in Madison made the cowl for the boat but couldn't remember who.

John R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back