• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Lobster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Hobby

Phil Thomas Lobster partially built. Decided to go another direction so its up for sale. With this boat you get a Walt Barney fuel cell, Aeromarine engine mount (CMB), Speedmaster strut and rudder, Dick Tyndall turn fin and bracket. Also included is a new spare cowling and windshield. This boat has the driveline, motor mount, and strut installed. Sponsons are almost set. They are drilled for proper placement, just need the front tube glassed in. Major things left to do is mount the rear wings and make a turbine tube and bracket and finish the spare cowling. This boat has the new style rear sponsons. Everything is straight on this boat. $700 shipped in lower 48.

Thanks,

Ryan

lobster2.jpg

lobster3.jpg

lobster4.jpg

lobster5.jpg

lobster6.jpg

lobster7.jpg

lobster8.jpg

Boat is still up for grabs.

Ryan
What a deal If I wasnt the guy that makes those. I would buy it now.

Just the kit cost $695 with out the extras

Thought you were going to build it up for this year?

what secret weapon you planning, or just staying out of scale hydro for a while?

If your willing to split what would you need for the Spare Cowling, Scoop & Windshield?

If you go down the splitting up route, I will gladly take the Walt Barney tank

Gino

Back