1/4 scale cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ron D

What options are out there if someone wanted to buy a complete 1/4 scale tunnel cowling? The reason I said complete is because I saw where DPI advertises a 1/4 cowl but it is only the back half of the cowl. Any help and pricing would be much appreciated.

Ron, Bandit boats make a 1/4 scale tunnel and I'm sure Dorrien will make a cowl for you.

Here's their E mail address. [email protected]

Tell them I sent you ;D

Hi Jack,

I saw that one on their web site, but I did not see the one that is mentioned on this ebay add.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...agename=rvi:1:1

The one on ebay says that it is 46" long and the Bandit site shows a 36" and then goes up to 56".

I did'nt know if they stoped making the 46" or maybe the one on ebay is not a Bandit or a typing mistake!

thanks,

ron

Ron,have you tried to contact Dorrien at Bandit Boats?

He may have the molds to the boat you are wanting a cowl off of.

Just trying to help. :p

Ron,

That's an actual Bandit boat made by Dorrien. The boat was built for Jeff Wells. Roger Hooks painted it. It is a jaw dropping boat, looks great.

Alfred had bought it for his wife to race at the Nat'l 2 years ago. Guess she lost interest?

I was told DPI stopped making the boat because the person who sold them the sheets of Plastic jacked the price up.

Dorien at Bandit makes two sizes of 1/4 scale cowl. I purchased one from him.

Lohring Miller

Thanks Jack, Lohring,

I sent a e-mail to Dorrien and am waiting for his reply.

Ron

Back