1/4" FLEX SHAFT SUPER SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4" SHAFT SALE is EXTENDED for one more week!
We are finding that some boaters have just learned about the 1/4" shaft deal and we still have a little material from last years prices so we are going to continue this shaft sale for one more week.

Sale will end Friday April 18 or When supplies run out.

Hurry and order.

This is a last chance to get great shafts at great prices!
Hi Andy , I ordered last week , just wondering if they went out , Thanks !
same here any , i have not seen my card charged or my stuff , just wondering??

terry

We are finding that some boaters have just learned about the 1/4" shaft deal and we still have a little material from last years prices so we are going to continue this shaft sale for one more week.

Hurry and order.

terry

We ran out of cables that where already assembled and are now welding cables for the remaining orders.

It could be another week or so for those who orded on the last week of the sale.

We had some large dealer orders in there an are trying to keep shippments in order as recieved.

Thanks to everyone! :)

Andy,
Will 3/16 shafts go on sale soon? B)

Ron

We have considered doing a sale on 3/16" .

If we will get enough requests for 3/16" we will do a sale on them too!

We need to make a large number of shafts for this to workout.

So everybody send in your requests and we'll see if we can make it happen.
Is the idea of putting 3/16ths inch shafts on sale dead??

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

Hurry and order.

terry
agian i still have not seen my order or have not seen a request for charge andy, we really need these can you please provide for us what we are expecting?

terry

FWIW, mine finally arrived yesterday. I ordered around 11 April. They look good and I'm real happy with them :D .

FWIW, mine finally arrived yesterday. I ordered around 11 April. They look good and I'm real happy with them :D .
that is great maybe mine are on the way as well, my buddy roxyflash needs em more than i right now , but it was a great sale to stock up on for sure.

terry

Wow thats the longest wait i ever had for a flex shaft!So long i put my thunderboat on the back burner.Got tired of waiting so i pulled the motor and moved forward on my whiplashs.Wasnt that great of a deal in my opinion.Wont do that again.Same reason i sold all my Eagles and Macs cant get parts!!!!!Not a happy camper.

Back