• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/10 Scale Timex or trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62 Bardahl

I have two 1/10 scales and want an 1/8 scale so my Timex lost the flip of the coin. It was built by Mark Beatty in WA. and is made of birch and some foam for support.. The boat is in the same shape as in the video attached accept for a little bump in the tail fin. My friend didn't like the fact I was ahead of him. LOL It weighs 4lbs w/batts. and will need a motor,esc, wire drive and radio and you can race. The video will speak for it self. It will come as pictured w/dummy motor, motor mount, servo, and hardware. The boat was raced so it does have some imperfections but is VERY sound and fast. PPG Paint and clear coat. $300 shipped It will cost $35 to ship conus because of an over size box so you are paying $265 for great boat

OR TRADE FOR AN 1/8 SCALE PICKLE THAT NEEDS REPAIR. i WILL INCUDE A WIRE DRIVE AND MOD x447 PROP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLOD_9vx8HI

I WILL BE ON THE ROAD UNTIL AUG. 30. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] I will not have INTWATERS site avail.

DSCN1192.JPG

DSCN1194.JPG

DSCN1196.JPG

DSCN1193.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back